1. If they can't figure that out...do you really wanna queue into an RDF with them?
    not really kek. i thought, since they decided to make in PvP, wouldn't that be a good idea to disable RDF for at least the first phase?

2. not really kek. i thought, since they decided to make in PvP, wouldn't that be a good idea to disable RDF for at least the first phase?
    If they made the server PvE, wouldn't it have been a good idea to disable arenas & BG's?

3. If they made the server PvE, wouldn't it have been a good idea to disable arenas & BG's?
    Hi, can you put GMT time instead of server time on Name Reservation?
    it says the name res should be now cuz the server time is passed 12:00 but it won't let me create the character

4. Hi, can you put GMT time instead of server time on Name Reservation?
    it says the name res should be now cuz the server time is passed 12:00 but it won't let me create the character
    1200, not 0000. You're half a day off.

5. If they made the server PvE, wouldn't it have been a good idea to disable arenas & BG's?
    No, because BG's and arenas are made intentionaly for strict PvP purpose, while i meant that if you make server PvP at least disable RDF to provoke this PvP activity in the open world.
    I see what you triedto do here for some reason, playing words trying to farm your daily internet points, but please, dont @ me especially when you feel a little bit extra philosophical on that day and want to type something for the sake of typing it.

6. No, because BG's and arenas are made intentionaly for strict PvP purpose, while i meant that if you make server PvP at least disable RDF to provoke this PvP activity in the open world.
    I see what you triedto do here for some reason, playing words trying to farm your daily internet points, but please, dont @ me especially when you feel a little bit extra philosophical on that day and want to type something for the sake of typing it.
    PvP activity is live and well with other realms where RDF is enabled. Having RDF enabled doesn't remove wPvP, it doesn't even make it harder. People quest, people gather, people explore, and have their "journeys" in Azeroth and have fun. Those players who are subjected to unwanted wPvP won't be having as much fun. Is wPvP only about pissing on others' cereal? wPvP enthusiasts wants to be jerks to PvE enthusiasts, so let the PvE enthusiasts be jerks to wPvP enthusiasts by living in RDF, talk **** get hit -type of a way.

I find it weird how RDF should be somehow disabled to encourage wPvP, as if it's as fun as many here make it out to be. There's no wPvP praise threads, only qq gank threads, makes you think about the whole concept of forced wPvP.

I thirst for internet points. No need to @ me when I'm just getting my daily fill.

7. PvP activity is live and well with other realms where RDF is enabled. Having RDF enabled doesn't remove wPvP, it doesn't even make it harder. People quest, people gather, people explore, and have their "journeys" in Azeroth and have fun. Those players who are subjected to unwanted wPvP won't be having as much fun. Is wPvP only about pissing on others' cereal? wPvP enthusiasts wants to be jerks to PvE enthusiasts, so let the PvE enthusiasts be jerks to wPvP enthusiasts by living in RDF, talk **** get hit -type of a way.

I find it weird how RDF should be somehow disabled to encourage wPvP, as if it's as fun as many here make it out to be. There's no wPvP praise threads, only qq gank threads, makes you think about the whole concept of forced wPvP.

I thirst for internet points. No need to @ me when I'm just getting my daily fill.
    wall of text didnt read lol. thanks for this amazing contribution

8. Will be able 3.3.5 addons or we are must lauch 1.12.1 ?

9. how will be the raid difficult? will it be as hard as back then? or its nerfed¿? anyone knows? since we dont have debuff limit i guess that bosses will be easier am i wrong?

10. Will we need to create a new account to play at Onyxia or can we play it using our Icecrown's account?

11. Will we need to create a new account to play at Onyxia or can we play it using our Icecrown's account?
    Hey mate, This is a new realm from the existing WARMANE system. For sure you can use an existing account.

12. I can see some names are already unavailable, will this be changed?

13. how will be the raid difficult? will it be as hard as back then? or its nerfed¿? anyone knows? since we dont have debuff limit i guess that bosses will be easier am i wrong?
    very easy dont worry

14. very easy dont worry
    but i dont want it to be easy, i want to wipe 100 times, if the content is too easy nobody will have fun, classic its supposed to be hard :(

First ... 27353637383947 ... Last