1. I cba to read 29 pages, I just have one question.

Everything will be one 3.3.5 client or we need 1.12.1 for vanilla then 2.4.3 tbc, etc?
    Since you cba to read 29 pages, there's good news for you: the answer is in the first post.

2. I cba to read 29 pages, I just have one question.

Everything will be one 3.3.5 client or we need 1.12.1 for vanilla then 2.4.3 tbc, etc?
    It's funny cause you don't have to read 29 pages, you just have to read original post.

3. How mutch time will be vanilla before tbc and the time in tbc before wotlk

4. does somebody now? Goblin rocket helm working on arena?

5. how is market going to work, does it mean people can buy items like on icecrown...?

6. Where can we download the addons for this server?

7. So, should I download WotLK version to play on Onyxia? Is there any guide how to enter server when the release happen?

8. So, should I download WotLK version to play on Onyxia? Is there any guide how to enter server when the release happen?
    yes, 3.3.5. u just login on the server, simple as that

9. When Onyxia progress to Ruby sanctum, will the server get back to Vanilla again?
    If yes. what will happened to our characters in Onyxia? (Which server will they be transformed?)

10. I cba to read 29 pages, I just have one question.

>>> Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms <<<
    Don't you read page 1 before asking main questions.
    All we know is from page 1

11. When Onyxia progress to Ruby sanctum, will the server get back to Vanilla again?
    If yes. what will happened to our characters in Onyxia? (Which server will they be transformed?)
    >>> Onyxia will enable you to enjoy three iterations of WoW: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King <<<
    I hope you are joking

12. how is market going to work, does it mean people can buy items like on icecrown...?
    >>> Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model. <<<
    page 1

13. How mutch time will be vanilla before tbc and the time in tbc before wotlk
    November 18th, Phase 0 will start with realm opening and raids closed.
    November 25th, Phase 1 will introduce Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak.
    January 27th, Phase 2 will bring Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire.
    February 24th, Phase 3 will add Zul’Gurub and Green Dragons.
    March 30th, Phase 3.5 will begin the preparations for the AQ Gates.
    April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress.
    June 29th, Phase 5 will culminate with Naxxrammas.
    page 1 noobs!!!

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last