1. Problems with TellMeWhen Addon

Hello, fellow warrior players.
    Since I am looking for an EventAlert alternative, I wanted to try the TellMeWhen addon.
    I would like to use this addon to track specifically these procs/buffs on myself: Strength of the Taunka, Speed of the Vrykul, Aim of the Iron Dwarves (these three buffs proccing from DBW HC), Piercing Twilight (proccing from STS NM), Bloodsurge (for the free Slam), Enrage (proccing from the Enrage talent 3/5) and Hysteria (if a BDK use it on myself).
    I've downloaded the 3.3.5 version (both normal and enhanced) and I asked the addon to track these spells ID:
    - 71561 (Taunka);
    - 71556 (Vrykul);
    - 71559 (Iron Dwarf);
    - 75455 (STS);
    - 46915 (Bloodsurge);
    - 14202 (Enrage);
    - 49016 (Hysteria).
    All icons are enabled, configured as buffs, tracking on "Player", set to show only when present and only when casted by myself.
    Only God knows why, the addon is tracking only the Taunka and the Iron Dwarf proc.
    What am I doing wrong? Has it something to do with Warmane? If it's an useful information, I am playing on the Lordaeron server.

EDIT: problem solved, I got the SPELLS ID wrong, my bad. These are the correct ones, if anyone needs them:
    - 71560 (Vrykul);
    - 75458 (STS);
    - 46916 (Bloodsurge);
    - 14202 (Enrage).
    Edited: October 20, 2023