1. [Alliance] Seeking Danish Players for a New Guild - Interest Check

Hello, fellow Warmane enthusiasts!

I hope this post finds you all in high spirits and eager for new adventures. I'm reaching out to the community today to gauge interest in forming a new, primarily Danish guild on the Alliance side. This idea stems from a desire to gather both new and veteran players who share a common heritage and language, creating a tight-knit community where we can enjoy the challenges in a comfortable, familiar setting.

Here's a quick rundown of what we envision for this guild:

Language and Heritage: While the primary language will be Danish, we welcome members from all walks of life who have an interest in Danish culture or language, or who simply wish to engage with the Danish community.

Community: We aim to create a friendly, inclusive environment. Whether you're interested in serious raiding, laid-back dungeon runs, or just the social aspect of the game, our goal is to form a supportive space for everyone.

Events and Activities: Depending on what our members are interested in, we plan to have scheduled events, including raids, dungeons, PvP sessions, and possible real-life meetups for those interested!

Learning: For players new to Warmane or MMOs in general, we'll provide a nurturing environment where you can learn, ask questions, and grow your skills. Veteran players eager to help others are highly appreciated!

Communication: We'll set up a Discord server for day-to-day interaction, event planning, and general chit-chat outside the game.

If this idea piques your interest, please reply to this thread or send me a private message ingame. We're trying to get a sense of how many players would be interested before we set things in motion.

Additionally, if you have friends who might be interested, don't hesitate to spread the word! The more, the merrier.

Thank you for considering this endeavor. We're excited about the prospect of building something special for the Danish community here on Warmane, and we hope you'll be a part of it!

Best regards,
    Clusterdin

2. Still relevant?
    if so +1 count me in aswell