1. One more character slot per realm

Hello, I'm playing on Icecrown, and I recently reached the maximum character creation quota of 10. The problem for me is that the druid class has 4 specializations, 2 of which go "hand in hand" with the other 2 (bear with cat and boomie with resto) (it's probably stupid to think like that since there's no real connection in the stuff used between boomie and resto for example). So, to avoid having to respec, I created two druids to be able to have all the specializations. So I'm short 1 slot to create my last unplayed class. Well, I'm crying over almost nothing, but I don't know what it means for you to give each account an extra slot per server. I'll probably create an extra account to create a single character, but I'd have liked to have everything on a single account, I'm not gonna lie.

Anyway, thank you for the work you're doing, it's really great!

2. Similar arguments can be made for other classes...at least in PvE, you need at least 2 Paladins characters to play all their "viable" specs (Prot, Ret, and Holy), and the same can be said with many other classes (Shaman has Resto/Ele and Enh, Priest has Holy/Disc and Shadow)...so the same argument you make in the OP could be used to say we need 5 or more extra character slots.

Then what about twinks? I need all my twinks in all the different twink brackets...

I also don't know if it's technically possible to increase the limit without modifying the client...

So all that being said...I don't see this change being adopted. Make a new Account, it's allowed and free...and then you can use both accounts to multibox, or bank, or enchant each other, or whatever else you want to use them for. Much more versatility when you spread them across multiple accounts.

3. I would vote for 3 talent specialization, purchasable for good amount of coins, and could be implemented similar way as xmog scrolls/mythical stone.
    Probably adding a new tab into Talent tree for third spec would require changes to the client

4. My recommendation would be making multiple accounts if you really want to play multiple specs for several classes.
    I would vote for 3 talent specialization, purchasable for good amount of coins
    3rd spec has been suggested and denied all the same. Locking 3rd spec behind coins would be *****ic. Imagine dual-spec being locked behind coin cost. Yeah, not fair now is it.