1. A lot was fixed since..molten..those are our icc ( @ dbs) charts from october-november 2013. kekw
    https://prnt.sc/QSC0Gp_byGRt
    https://prnt.sc/TdkwyfrQ4mp4
    https://prnt.sc/s9P7B16nTihs
    Another source of problem and such speculations is tuned WotLK Classic, where only visuals of game are same thing left.

2. Back then, buffs were stacking so you could pump dmg like that, they fixed that. Btu still that guy is crying about not preforming good dps, when he is for sure doing somethign wrong

3. pve boys make me laugh, saying their damage are fine while playing pve with 15K Buffs against 0 resilience target. Just put a step in arena play two hand ret in high mmr and you will see you can't do nothing with the class because the damage are ridiculous. There is a reason why everyone play prot paladin or preg even tho we are in shadowmourne meta, ret damage dosent work properly in warmane. Go in Blackrock talk with any glad ret or high xp ret, they will all answer you that the damage is miserable and make the class unplayable. Ret need something like a 30% buff in every spell for be playable in warmane

4. You are just some1 stupid talkign about meta, they play preg meta, because its broken sustain and dmg in same time. yea ofc 30% more dmg on spells, because your judgment isnt criitting for 6k - 8k at all, people crying about class dmg, when you dont know **** about it. ATM classes are balanced the most in this 13 years of server. All of you are crying about old rets from molten who were doing 15k on judgment vs 1400 ress targets, make me laugh from it. and so many of you from blackrock are using scripts to lower your gcd and another things, because arenas are to hard for you

Same thing with people telling i cant use my cc spells i dont have time, till you get proper player in arena, who is using his cc and cleans etc spells from his spell book, because mot of you, know just to press dmging spells and crying about something.
    Learn for change that paladin is support dmg class, not pure dmg class like warr,rogue
    Edited: November 25, 2023

5. i compare to arena tournament who was the only decent private server, ret on 264 gear was doing more damage than warmane ret with shadowmourne. There is defintely a problem with this class and its not an 1.5 pve andy who can have a proper advice on that. Know one thing no one care about molten, molten was fullbug before they cross with at for make warmane lmfao

6. i compare to arena tournament who was the only decent private server, ret on 264 gear was doing more damage than warmane ret with shadowmourne. There is defintely a problem with this class and its not an 1.5 pve andy who can have a proper advice on that. Know one thing no one care about molten, molten was fullbug before they cross with at for make warmane lmfao
    Source: Trust me bro, I remember

7. i compare to arena tournament who was the only decent private server, ret on 264 gear was doing more damage than warmane ret with shadowmourne. There is defintely a problem with this class and its not an 1.5 pve andy who can have a proper advice on that. Know one thing no one care about molten, molten was fullbug before they cross with at for make warmane lmfao
    If AT Ret did more than Molten Ret with buff stacking and all that **** going on, that's not a good look for AT like you think it is. lmao

8. that not what i said, i said that 264 ret damage in at was higher than warmane ret 284 damage. In warmane there is only one class that people complain about damage is ret, think about it. And pls dont act like molten was something, it was full bug. Merging with AT and meet AT devs/staff was the best thing ever happened to molten.

9. Bro who is complaining about it. I am doing 22k dps on deathbringer with paladin. And i already told you, i dont have problems in arena with retry, if you wanna pump dmg in arena as ret, then try to use dmg build talents, not sustain type talents and to cry about missing dmg. I seen so many full pvp rets nuking down 1200 - 1400 ress targets in matter of seconds, 8 sec max they nuke down 35k hp dk, war etc classes. so maybe learn how to open it up. same think my self, i am nuking down enemy if they dont use def cd. so problem isnt in class, its in player who is playing it. end of story and crying.

10. that not what i said, i said that 264 ret damage in at was higher than warmane ret 284 damage. In warmane there is only one class that people complain about damage is ret, think about it. And pls dont act like molten was something, it was full bug. Merging with AT and meet AT devs/staff was the best thing ever happened to molten.
    My point still stands. I'm well aware of what bugs Molten Rets had to deal with. 30k+ dps at the time, just no. Current Ret dps is fine.

11. In AT, which had that "3.3.5b" custom patch with custom "fixes"?

12. HI! Good luck with gearing first of all. Now, you should keep in mind that ret paladins reach peak dps once they equip enough agility (something around 600+) to have enough critical strike to proc Righteous Vengeance talent.

What makes the difference between a bis geared char with average dps and a bis ret with outstanding dps is how well he optimizes his gear first then rotation.

1. Reach bis setup
    2. Optimize rotation

Now for the rotation optimization, you should use an addon for auto attack timer. This is to tell you whenever its time to prio Divine Storm > everything else, such as in scenarios like (auto attack is about to land, you have all spells available, you must use DS in order to allow the gain of a reset from the 2xT10)

To put it straight on point, the main mechanic that retri paladins need to "abuse" in order to reach sky high numbers, is the following:
    1. Maximize the number of Divine Storm resets (with what i said before)
    2. Reach enough critical strike rating (through agility) in order to make your specials crit and proc Righteous Vengeance.
    3. And most important: Tiny Abomination in a Jar is procced by many spells, including seals, but also something else that is so so less understood by many players: It can proc from Righteous Vengeance application (if not bugged here; to test: with no seal on, you should sometime get two stacks from divine storm crits, without auto attacking). Just imagine if you have more than one target around you, in theory that can be 3-4 instant stacks from one Divine storm (seal single target, x3 righteous vengeance, x1 auto attack)

This highly boosts ret paladin dps, giving it a bump up over other paladins which don`t take this into account.

And of course...I`m talking here about cherry on the top, make sure you do the other things correctly (basic mainstream rotation, normal gems, etc)

Cheers!
    Edited: December 25, 2023

13. In AT, which had that "3.3.5b" custom patch with custom "fixes"?
    what are you talking about, at was 3.3.5B from 2015 to 2016 and the only thing they modify for ret is http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=31876 proc on absorb when its not supposed to do. They never modify damage. Before talk about something you need some knowledge. I asked every top tiers famous ret in blackrock what they think about ret, they all said ret is nerfed in warmane. Check all other class forum topics nobody else complains about their damage being low, only ret does. But this topic is full of pve dragon or moderator who never played ret in arena in their life. Its pretty hard to arg in those conditions.

14. But otherwise you can guarantee that it worked 100% fine and accurately? If that's the case, then why aren't we pointing out specific issues with Ret and reporting them on the bug-tracker instead of whinging here?

15. But otherwise you can guarantee that it worked 100% fine and accurately? If that's the case, then why aren't we pointing out specific issues with Ret and reporting them on the bug-tracker instead of whinging here?
    i have no idea what exactly going wrong with ret, just saying the damage is weak, and asking for a deeper check for every damage talent to the devs, wtf asking something that simple was never that hard lmfao

First 1234 ... Last