1. Nedd help, lf class

Hello, I would like some advice, I want to start fresh realma from vanilla, TBC, to wotlk.
    They decide between Shaman, druid, paladin

I want to play main DPS, I know that in vanilla there is not a single class that I want.

But after all, I would take it mainly as a PVP/PvE DPS

Off spec heal

I want to play only one Claas all 3 expansions. Would someone advise which of the 3 classes to choose.

Thanks

2. For those 3 classes:
    1) paladin is good classic healer. Dps joke. For tbc, good heal/tank, still dps joke. For wotlk, very universal and very good overall.
    2) shamans same thing, good healers for classic and tbc, not so good other specs. For wotlk, good overall, but not top for any role. Ele is very fun in bg.
    3) druid is okayish classic healer. Tbc - very good heals and have their tank niche. Dps specs starts to shine here. For wotlk, can fill aby role on very respectable level.

For good dps classes pve/pvp from classic to wotlk, You have mage, warlock, rogue, Hunter, war. Bad thing - You will see plenty of them, specially at start

3. i'd say paladin, cz the other two classes get eaten by rogues much easier. u know there will be rogues everywhere lol. unless u're gonna roll horde ofc.

druid is gonna be my 2nd best pick, stealth + insane mobility. safer choice in openworld fvckery, decent flag carrier in wsg, pve wise u'll get a spot anyway.

4. I greet you and thank you for your answers, I've probably already decided on a druid, vanilla will be difficult, but since TBC I think it's not the worst class anymore ?

5. yep,if you plan to raid you will be healing. but once tbc drops. You can heal or tank or even possibly dps. Druids destroy in pvp in BC and wrath. Iv seen some very skilled druids in vanilla in pvp that hold there own.