1. Info about selling characters via trade

im trying to post my paladin on warmane trade for 30 points but adding items increases the value.

how come other ppl sell epic geared character for 30 points?

When I try posting my character for 30 points, the UI auto corrects it to 100 points when I have gear
    I have to remove all my gear in order to become 30 points but that eliminates from competition point.
    People are selling epic geared characters for 30 points and I cant post my uncommon/rare geared character for 30....

2. Because bind on equip pieces do not increase the price.

3. I am trying to sell my 79char with crafted boe but it indeed does increase the price above 30 and I cant lower it, so is there is specific kind of boe that do not increase the price or where is the issue?

4. I am trying to sell my 79char with crafted boe but it indeed does increase the price above 30 and I cant lower it, so is there is specific kind of boe that do not increase the price or where is the issue?
    Unequip BoE's one by one (or two by two for start) to see which BoE caused the price bump.

5. Hi, thank you I have tried and its all of them :) maybe it applies to epic boes only? because it is savage saronite set with boe blue cloak and jc boe neck, it seems it doesnt matter if its enchanted or not, or if its tmog or not. However, quest 2h weapon doesnt add to the price, nor does the relic and one green trinket.

6. Unequip BoE's one by one (or two by two for start) to see which BoE caused the price bump.
    is there any relevant forum topic or do you maybe have more info about what is and what is not adding to the price?

7. No. At the moment there isn't.

8. As a rule of thumb, any item that is available in the Marketplace to trade for Coins will increase the price.