1. Lags and latency

Hello there.
    realm: Lordaeron
    I've been experiencing high latency (higher than usual) from the last Saturday, it means about 150ms, however it was like 50-60 previously. Also I noticed weird lags on that day (lag spikes for like 20-30 seconds!), however it seems only a few ppl in /global had noticed it.
    I asked a global today and got a few positive answers about lags/high latency, but it's not in mass. Nothing has changed on my side (neither env/pc, nor provider). Is it possible that Warmane is limiting/shaping traffic from some countries at the moment?

2. same, upvote.

Smyth answered me only like this - "We are unable to assist with or diagnose client & connection issues via this system."...
    Edited: November 7, 2023 Reason: answer

3. No, we don't limit or shape traffic in any way.
    The very fact this only affects a limited number of people, and across different servers (there are complains from Blackrock and Icecrown too) should point at this more likely to be some routing or regional issue.

4. or with ur technical works on new Onyxia server, which you have placed on the same server machine. There were similar problems when you start Frostmourne

5. If that was remotely the case, the whole server(s) would be affected, not a few players here and there out of thousands.

6. > If that was remotely the case, the whole server(s) would be affected, not a few players here and there out of thousands.
    Most of the ppl might not noticed it e.g. if they had latency 10ms and now they have 30+ it doesn't really make any difference.