1. Referred by a rando, happy to be here!

Hi there, I just joined up a few days ago, and I'm loving it so far! I've been playing since wrath, mostly on Wyrmrest Accord and Dalaran servers, and stopped during Shadowlands/Dragonflight when the story and gameplay werent interesting to me anymore. I didnt get to raid too much in wrath, so I'm looking forward to getting to try it out here! Are there any folks around that enjoy RP?

2. Hi there, I just joined up a few days ago, and I'm loving it so far! I've been playing since wrath, mostly on Wyrmrest Accord and Dalaran servers, and stopped during Shadowlands/Dragonflight when the story and gameplay werent interesting to me anymore. I didnt get to raid too much in wrath, so I'm looking forward to getting to try it out here! Are there any folks around that enjoy RP?
    I don't really like roleplay extreme, but I do like using quotes like ''For the Horde!'' before engaging, or /sh ARISE, MY CHAMPION! whenever I ressurect someone. I kind of like to act sometimes in a way that someone in a movie might say, I guess that is roleplay right

3. Lol I always appreciate when healers had some flavor when they rez. I was hoping to find some tribal/story driven RP, or even war bands that patrol and engage in world pvp! I dont think I have the time to devote to making an rp guild, especially if there isnt really any interest on the server. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out.

4. My guesses are Lordaeron and seek Goldshire