1. Memory "error"

Hello there! I am here to ask you a question, because I can't find it in google tho. The problems is with the game, I never had this problem before. While logging into game after some time or at every bg I got kicked out due to error here https://imgur.com/a/d5Xx8ri , previously it was "You need 83579 something of memory" , I tried instaling Large Address Aware but it only helped me for like 2 days. I don't think my PC is wood or too old for the game. I got intel core i7-13gen with 24 cores + RTX 4070Ti but I don't know how to fix this error and make it stop to appear. It is really disturbing during the game and it kicks me out in totally random moments. Anyone got idea how can I fix it?

2. 1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files and click OK.

3. I don't use torrent, I was downloading wow client directly., properties "read only" is un-checked as well.