1. Race, Class, Professions choice - week before start

Hello all, so we are just a bit over week before start of onyxia. To be honest, Im old wotlk player, but never reached endgame on vanilla - just like mamy other ppl, I suppose.

Here is my request - experienced players, tell us what will You choose to play: Class, race, proffesions, are You going to Play pve, pvp or both and why. Some tjps from You may help me (and others) pick something for them and not being disappointed later. Remember we got some qol changes, so we have things like rdf, dual spec, arena - it may change Your choice compared to classic.

See ya around in game :)

2. HI Night Elf Druid fefal , Alch+herb pvp/pve or Paladin retri
    Edited: November 11, 2023

3. Hi Vilya,

I am going to be a Troll warrior tank, just to have more tanks in the guild we are creating.
    Profession will be Blacksmithing but I think anybody should do what is more interisting for the person.
    Edited: November 14, 2023 Reason: Removed guild plug

4. alchemy has a great impact on vanilla ( can be done with alts tho) pve
    Engineering provides lots of gimmicks, and perks for dps to perform better in raids (tanks too) pve/pvp
    noteworthy are followings: you WILL need the materials from proffesions(Mining, leatherworking, tailoring, alchemy) for endgame Raiding Tier Sets (can be bought at AH) and there is no potion/fight limitations, so manaclasses jugg them on CD.
    some Racials are superior for raw stats: Orc for meleedps. and PVP. +5 on axes
    trolls/tauren for tanks
    humans : +5 on swordskill
    Dwarfpriests for Fearward ( obsolete with tbc changes)
    while not having uebergreat impacts on lategame performance... its a notewotrthy edge.
    as for classes...
    hunters start strong, and break off, opposite for mages and warlocks
    warrior are always fun in vanilla. more so on hordesite.
    rogues are decent pve and very fun open world pvp
    hybridclasses should be more interesting with no debufflimit. and Dualspecc.
    other than that... there is no really boring or underedged class in vanilla. if you bring enough consumes to push
    tho raids usually dislike Retpallies :3

5. Rogue, Undead- Engineering & Mining, great for PvE and PvP, reflectors, stun grenades & sapper charges for alot of dmg on some bosses that have adds.
    Mining & stealth goes hand in hand when trying to get them arcane crystals in silithus for example, or rogue overall. Just open with cheap, into a gouge, then kidney, on elites that patrolls around veins down in the caves, easy money. Got 7 arcane crystals in classic vanilla under 40 min.

6. I will be making 5 chars -

Locked in the name Goro for my orc warrior mining/blacksmithing. Pretty happy about that.
    next would be troll mage tailoring, enchanting, followed by troll hunter skinning, LW, followed by troll priest alch/herb, and finally undead rogue with engineering and something else

7. Im thinking of making a healing class, since ive played tanks and melees for so long. So, because of that, im thinking of going as a healer. Just dont know yet if i go Human (Alliance, have done many humans) or Forsaken (totally new to me)

8. Go Forsaken and duel spec into shadow. Or make a troll if you want better pve numbers. But don't roll a nasty human :0

9. So shadow and holy? Sounds like a nice combo there! And it will be the first time ever playing a forsaken, so who knows