1. alliance or horde, which side will have more population

I'm new to warmane, I wonder based on past experience, which side will have more population.

Thanks

2. Honestly don't know. I'm expecting about 60:40 horde bias at launch. Alliance are considered the "best" faction for Vanilla, but Vanilla won't last long, and I doubt most guilds will reroll/purchase faction changes for TBC and Wrath, where Horde tends to be the preferred PvE faction.

When I did tally of guilds recruiting on the unofficial discord about a week ago, there were 11 horde guilds recruiting and 4 alliance guilds. But I'm sure there's plenty of people recruiting through channels that aren't the unofficial discord, or have their preferred guild groups already networked, so I'm not sure how reflectively that is of launch population.

There's also the subset that will go alliance just because it means faster (more) PvP.

Honestly, we just have to wait and see. There'll probably be more than enough players (12k at peek) that both factions will have enough life to work.

3. I think you're pretty spot on about your estimations, btw could you please send me an invite to that unofficial Discord Server,
    only found some dead links on this forum.

What faction will you roll ?

4. https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432965 <---discord link should be in that post. If it's broken, I'd politely DM the OP of that post and let them know.

As for what faction I'm rolling? All of them, obviously. I don't limit myself by such silly, outdated ideas like faction loyalty.

5. Alliance has better locations in terms of raid dungeons. Horde has marginally better racials.

Did I mention marginally better? Therefore metaslavers will favor Horde, causing the balance to ever so slightly favor Horde. This is how it goes on every single server launch throughout WoW.

6. I find alliance more fun but not when it comes at the expense of constantly having to 5v1 in the open world