1. About Atiesh on shop date.

Dear warmane staff as you know on vanilla mlee has OP legendary weapons from MC. Like Sulfuras and Thunderfury. I think that you will put Sulfuras and Thunderfury items on onyxia shop soon by coins. The problem is casters have only 1 legendary Atiesh and its on last Naxx phase. So when mlee will buy from shop or get their legendaries at phase 1, casters have to wait until last phase.

So as you see mlee players will enjoy their legendary weapons from phase 1 to last. Casters will have limited time for enjoy their legendary ones. So i have an offer, how about you put Atiesh on shop same date as Sulfuras and Thunderfury? So casters will have equal chance with mlee. So we will not abide warriors or mlee shamans with sulfuras or rogues with thunderfury. We will have our own chance as casters on pvp and pve.

2. Naxx weapons in phase one "So we will not abide warriors or mlee shamans with sulfuras or rogues with thunderfury. " ??

3. Dear warmane staff as you know on vanilla mlee has OP legendary weapons from MC. Like Sulfuras and Thunderfury. I think that you will put Sulfuras and Thunderfury items on onyxia shop soon by coins. The problem is casters have only 1 legendary Atiesh and its on last Naxx phase. So when mlee will buy from shop or get their legendaries at phase 1, casters have to wait until last phase.

So as you see mlee players will enjoy their legendary weapons from phase 1 to last. Casters will have limited time for enjoy their legendary ones. So i have an offer, how about you put Atiesh on shop same date as Sulfuras and Thunderfury? So casters will have equal chance with mlee. So we will not abide warriors or mlee shamans with sulfuras or rogues with thunderfury. We will have our own chance as casters on pvp and pve.
    I do see your point, but thing is naxx gear is too powerfull for phase 1. The Atiesh staff is too op for casters to have their hands on that soon.
    Also it wouldn't be fair to be able to buy it before anyone has even chance to get it the right way.

It's a shame there wasn't originally some Legendary staff for casters from MC or smth, but it is what it is.