1. Halaa Battle Token farming and player conduct, need clarification

Good day to you, i hope it finds you well:
    I have an issue regarding Player code of conduct, as i recently tought about farming [Halaa Battle Token] via multiboxing an ally PG.

I've been pointed out by fellow players that it may break the Honor Exploit comma of the Player Code of Conduct:

"Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed."
    Given that:
    - The only objective for me is farming the tokens for the sole purpose of mount farming (my playstyle is full PVE)
    - The Character getting killed is LV72 (bare minimum to get Xp and Honor at LV80) and the respawn time is 2 minutes

I would like to state that the honor is merely a collateral and the amount gained per kill at LV80 is 14 points per kill for a LV 80 player killing a LV72.

For the sole purpose of farming the Halaa mount 100 tokens are required(if you only farm the fast one), and thus 100 honorable kills.
    At 2min/respawn it means 3,33 hours of farming totaling 1400 Honor points.
    The honor gained is not enough to give any advantage to a player in any PVP or economic scenario in either BC or WOTLK content.

As soon as pointed out the activity has been put on hold, i will not restart until assured about the upper mentioned issue by your kind replies.

Im putting my good faith in pointing out my own (maybe)flaw, and asking for any clarification since the code of conduct only mentions Honor farming.

Best regards,
    Jeckruwl
    Edited: November 24, 2023

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024