1. CAn you please Onlyxia server Addons because addons that I downloaded not work

I tried to download some addons for onyxia server. 3.3.5 and 3.3.5a but did not work. I need a website or something you share a source that working addons thnk you

2. The addons might be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM-TBC

When the addons should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC

example image of AddOns -folder.
    Spoiler: Show

3. I didnot understand. should I create DBM folder or something like that?

4. Ohiemitzen is saying your addons file path may be incorrect. Check yours and compare to Ohie's examples. DBM is only an addon example.

5. Often when people download the addons, they download a .rar or .zip file, they open it and copies whatever is inside directly to AddOns -folder. The end result is the addon won't show up at all.
    Example: The file is called DBM1234.rar and within that is file named DBM_3.3.5. What people often do is they copy that DBM_3.3.5 to their AddOns -folder. That's the no no.

What you want to copy is the contents of the DBM_3.3.5, not the DBM_3.3.5 -folder itself, to the AddOns -folder.
    Example: Within that DBM_3.3.5 are most likely folders named DBM-GUI, DBM-Party-WotLK, DBM-VoA, DBM-WorldEvents, DBM-PvP etc. to name a few. What you want is to copy that long list of DBM-Something folders, and paste those to your AddOns -folder.

6. some of them worked but not all of them. thank you for help. maybe ? need a working addons list for onixa server

7. some of them worked but not all of them. thank you for help. maybe ? need a working addons list for onixa server
    As long as they are for WotLK 3.3.5, they should work properly when installed correctly.