1. Borean Tundra quests stuck

Hey guys, so it's been a week since I'm circling the borders of Borean Tundra's and I can't seem to find the missing link. I have done 125 quests, all dungeon quests and all BoE quests that I have found on wowhead.com... I have even downloaded this special addon calld quest completist. I have also wrote to the GM and t he guy told me to "search in Google"... Any help from anyone or everyone seem to be completely life debt free ingorant?

Cheers!

2. Hey guys, so it's been a week since I'm circling the borders of Borean Tundra's and I can't seem to find the missing link. I have done 125 quests, all dungeon quests and all BoE quests that I have found on wowhead.com... I have even downloaded this special addon calld quest completist. I have also wrote to the GM and t he guy told me to "search in Google"... Any help from anyone or everyone seem to be completely life debt free ingorant?

Cheers!
    Recommended addons for Loremaster: Everyquest, Lightheaded. Optional: Tomtom for waypoint navigation.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Borean_Tundra_quests (don't get confused by the retail level range, Northrend didn't get changed over the expansions minus level squishes)

Keep in mind, quests that send you to another zone often give credit to where you hand them in, not where you picked them up from.

3. Thanks a bunch, homie!
    Loremaster helped me instantly by showing me what haven't I completed. Then I just "youtubed" it and realized that I havent completed D.E.T.H.A quests. And I wasn't sure I did either... I've passed like 10 times that point and completely Ignored that I have a "daily" there. And now I have just literally picked up the quest and realized it's automatically finished (warmane) and after you complete it it opens all the NPCs quest. Amazing. Love ?