1. Will people who made thousand golds + instant rep in AV bug abuse be rollbacked?

I've seen so many people with exalted already and some people i know on the horde side made 5-10k+ gold from the gold turn-in quest they abused.

2. you understand you can farm av rep in a day by farming rams for storm crystals right? at 250 rep a turn in?? all the gold people made got taken away from everyone. They just play the game more than you if htey are exalted

3. They fixed the gold issue but not the rep issue.

Rams drop 8 crystals each and kobolds drop 13.

You get 250 rep per turn-in of 5 crystals, it should only be 5 rep per turn-in. People are getting exalted after only a couple of hours.

And also because the rep stuff is not looted from enemy corpses, 10 or so Alliance farming the rams while the rest are farming HKs or AFKing. It's a pure disaster.

4. People with 5-10k gold isn't real. I pushed forward the report about what was happening and saw the comments on amounts that were being found. Either these "people you know" lied to you or are fictional and exaggerated. If they exist you also would already know they woke up to rather flat wallets.

Regarding the reputation, we are aware of the incorrect values and it's being worked on. Personally I wouldn't bother farming that.

5. X for doubt you still have not dealt with the RMT of a certain boosting guild on icecrown and only banned one of the six accounts their guild leader has for RMT

6. People with 5-10k gold isn't real. I pushed forward the report about what was happening and saw the comments on amounts that were being found. Either these "people you know" lied to you or are fictional and exaggerated. If they exist you also would already know they woke up to rather flat wallets.

Regarding the reputation, we are aware of the incorrect values and it's being worked on. Personally I wouldn't bother farming that.
    Will you guys remove the epic mount from people who bought expensive stuff to avoid their gold being removed?

7. Will every item bought with that gold(mounts etc) + items they get from alterac rep(some are bis even till naxx like rings) be removed from them or it will just fix the issue and those who exploited will be happy having broken the game?

8. You might want to have a look at this, possibly first of many, thread: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3205606

9. You might want to have a look at this, possibly first of many, thread: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3205606
    Well done for your hard work staff. I respect that who make sure people are on equal footing. Lot of us don't want to abuse these bugs and play fair and that's why we enjoy moderated servers.

You guys have a great weekend

o7