1. Corpse camping = Disrupting gameplay?

At what point does repeadetly ganking and corpsecamping become "Disrupting gameplay"?

2. At the point it happens every time you log in, even extending to other characters you have, by the same player(s).

3. At the point it happens every time you log in, even extending to other characters you have, by the same player(s).
    How would this be possible?

4. How would this be possible?
    You can track/find players using opposite side characters and friends list. If someone hates you so much they CAN find and kill you every time you log in.

5. At the point it happens every time you log in, even extending to other characters you have, by the same player(s).
    Thank you for clarifying this. I hope the person who made 10+ characters to spam whisper me about how I'm being banned for killing him twice will face some kind of consequences for harassment once someone looks at my report with the screenshots.

6. What about multibox camping on your body? A player was doing this in un'goro crater for long today. I guess he was farming honor. That's a very dirty way of playing this game.
    Edited: December 18, 2023 Reason: Removed name

7. What about multibox camping on your body? A player was doing this in un'goro crater for long today. I guess he was farming honor. That's a very dirty way of playing this game.
    People don't farm honor with the system on Onyxia. They farm HKs, which is done in AV. A good AV farm can get over 500 HKs per hour, while the open world might be around 100/hr if you're lucky and it requires a lot of effort compared to AV.

The mod already said it's considered disruption when you can't do anything and you are being specifically targeted every time you log in, I would assume it would have to be over a period of several days at least. I don't think being a multiboxer makes any difference.

8. Imo it should be considered a disruptive gameplay if his camping made you lose at least 30 mins.

9. I'm so sick of being camped I stopped taking names. and there's no where to report the jerks that do it

10. For you to be camped, you haven't done website unstuck and gone to other area. You take your resurrection and get killed, rinse and repeat. At what point, if ever, you consider taking different course of action? Ever considered your own actions are enabling your own corpse camping?

11. Please tell me this is one of the losers max levels that camps low level flight points of the opposite faction, then runs and complains when a single 60 shows up to stop them...

Then cries when they go to do the same at the next zone over's flight point, and the 60 follows them there.

Then gets on multiple alts of the faction that he was trying to gank, most with offensive names, and moans and complains and threatens bans and reports for people stopping him from having fun killing defenseless lowbies.

12. Don't take ganking/corpse camp too personally. Ask for help and i hope most of the time someone comes to your aid. I know i will if i have even a little freetime.
    Nothing is better than making a ganker rethink his choices. After they have hurt their feelings, makes you feel good to get corpse camped by 6+ since anything less wont do the trick for them :P