1. The real problem

What an amazing private server. I really appreciate the stability and scrypting is near perfect but i"ll expose the real issue....

And that is for obvious reasons the unseen toxic community.

- Rampant ninja looting
    - Hate vs tanks
    - 0 social skills
    - Unmatched unfairnes
    - Cringe entitlement

This coming from a warrior that tanked from 15-52 and received hate and abuse almost every group. Also have a 42 holy priest where i've seen the pits of online gaming.

Hope devs take proper action otherwise its doomed to fail.

2. Well you gave all the problems that you perceive but offered no solutions?

Seems to me this is mostly a community problem, what do you suggest to solve it?

3. Welcome to Warmane. All Warmane servers have a ****ty community, and it has been like that since the days it was called Molten. Doesn't seem to hurt the server pop too much, they're still some of the most popular servers around and probably always will be.

4. What an amazing private server. I really appreciate the stability and scrypting is near perfect but i"ll expose the real issue....

And that is for obvious reasons the unseen toxic community.

- Rampant ninja looting
    - Hate vs tanks
    - 0 social skills
    - Unmatched unfairnes
    - Cringe entitlement

This coming from a warrior that tanked from 15-52 and received hate and abuse almost every group. Also have a 42 holy priest where i've seen the pits of online gaming.

Hope devs take proper action otherwise its doomed to fail.
    I've leveled 100% through RDF since level 15 as a healer im in the high 40s now the hate needs to be redirected toward DPS. They attack random *** targets even if the tank marks them half of the time wasting all my mana cuz they want to be a DPS hero. Then they complain cuz the dungeon is going slowly because I got to drink so often. BREAKING NEWS: if you assist off the tank each pull THE HEALER WILL NEVER HAVE TO DRINK THE ENTIRE DUNGEON EXCEPT MAYBE AT THE BOSS... Radical concept I know

5. People are not used to Vanilla.

They think its WOTLK,and healer doesn't need to drink,tanks do good damage,anyone can pull,add on top of that new players who have no clue how its done...

I've made some tank friends while leveling,and now i have instant queues. Tanks are scarcity as it is,no need to make people not want to queue at all...

I had dungeons where tanks lost SM set to a hunters,because hunters thought 3 stamina they gonna get from replacing their current item with stam/str leggings is going to make difference...

6. Warmane is not a problem, people are the problem when they act like that.

7. the real problem is rank14 possible in 10 days, making all pve gear obsolete until Naxx release

8. Hate towards tank? You are the one with instant ques. Be nice to healer, tell the rest to **** themselves if they don't like something.

9. Holy priest healer here. For me it’s the other way around. Pre mades have added me and keep asking me to heal them in instances.
    Tanks often want to reque with me. Sure there is always toxic and entitled players. Just act like a normal human being and I think all will be good. And ofc know how to play your class

10. Ninja looting is crazy dude, 1 out of 5 dungeons there is a healer who needs for a caster item to give it to his friends, when i tell them ill make ticket they laugh and say in the worst case scenarion gets a 3 day ban. Ninja looting bans should be longer!!