1. People won't buy cash shop items. People can get R14 gear in days.

I think they didn't see this coming. More than 3/4 the servers will be in R14 soon. No point to p2w till AQ.

Server need a wipe already and if there's a wipe. Solve all these issues.

2. haha in days ok bro i have 19k honor in 5 days going non stop av 16 hours a day. it takes 60k for HWL not alot of people will get HWL on here.

3. It's still COMPLETELY ABSURD to get rank14 in vanilla in 15 days, by just being half-afk in alterac valley, without playing any objective
    (I don't say you're semi-afk, but some people are, and they get r14 at the same time)
    and whether or not you play 16h/day, it's still absolutely sense-less...

either the devs have no idea what th "vanilla experience" is (even if they "promised" to offer the best one), or... I dont know....

4. It's still COMPLETELY ABSURD to get rank14 in vanilla in 15 days, by just being half-afk in alterac valley, without playing any objective
    (I don't say you're semi-afk, but some people are, and they get r14 at the same time)
    and whether or not you play 16h/day, it's still absolutely sense-less...

either the devs have no idea what th "vanilla experience" is (even if they "promised" to offer the best one), or... I dont know....
    Well, I don't mind, I have 32k HK's at the moment and only being in the back while mages doing their work with blizzard spam, easy honor and hks, tell that to blizzard, they made this game like this, it's not my fault or warmanes fault.

5. Well, I don't mind, I have 32k HK's at the moment and only being in the back while mages doing their work with blizzard spam, easy honor and hks, tell that to blizzard, they made this game like this, it's not my fault or warmanes fault.
    man, you have no idea what you needed to do to get rank14 in vanilla, with blizzard rules....
    needing only 60k HKs is something 100% crated by Warmane...
    back in 2005, to be rank14, you needed at least like 2 months, AND you needed to be the guy with most HONOR on the whole server (not HKs) the week who ranked from 13 to 14
    If you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, just dont post

Blizzard put rank14 behind a very very hard gate, because items are wayyy too powerful to be given at many people

6. Well, I don't mind, I have 32k HK's at the moment and only being in the back while mages doing their work with blizzard spam, easy honor and hks, tell that to blizzard, they made this game like this, it's not my fault or warmanes fault.
    absolutely clueless response, blizzard never made this system, warmane did.

7. Who cares? As I said already, it is good for me to farm easy HK's, you guys can only argue here, just deal with it.

Also, you people cry about this, items that we get from ranks are nothing special, but I'm going to High Warlord rank.

Enjoy playing, it's just a game.

8. And there being no point to p2w is a bad thing how? I see this as lesser evil.

9. The original Vanilla system is god-awful. If you have a job you will not get a serious rank, unless the realm was extremely low-pop

I think a lot of people, especially NA players, would still rather buy gear than do the 60,000hk grind.

Anyway Vanilla will only last 6 months, TBC will see a lot more cash shop action

10. No way. Especially considering how imbalanced factions are (as usual). I played for some time and got really sick of this farming (especially losing on alliance side) and only farmed 1k honor and kills. I need about 13k to get few blue items I want. No way in hell I'm gonna be farming until grand marshal, I'd much rather buy an item or two which I know will be with me for a VERY long time. Most people will think same.

11. You cant blame players who farm HK's. Its not their fault pvp ranking was poorly done or not done at all.

If they were not able to create blizzard's system,they should've put MUCH MUCH higher HK count behind ranks. 50 k HK's for Private,250-300 k HK's for HWL

Even then 300k HK's HWL would be nothing in comparison with the actual Vanilla HWL.

This way,half server is going to have Rank 14 gear in 2 months.

I mean,i dont mind it. Give everyone endgame gear and lets have fun,much better than being one of the few people fully geared,farming people in questing gear , pretending to be skilled.

This is private server after all,and should NOT be taken seriously.

People had thousands of gold 2 days into release,what else is there to say?

2 possible outcomes :

1) Fix pvp ranking , which would require HK reset / gear deletion. Most people who spent 10 hours in AV for the past 2 weeks wouldn't be happy about it and it would be understandable. It was not their fault system was broken nor it was any kind of cheating/bug abuse.

2) Dont fix pvp ranking , which would mean like i said,half of server running around in rank 14 gear within next 2 month.
    Edited: December 4, 2023

12. Who cares? As I said already, it is good for me to farm easy HK's, you guys can only argue here, just deal with it.

Also, you people cry about this, items that we get from ranks are nothing special, but I'm going to High Warlord rank.

Enjoy playing, it's just a game.
    Items that you get arent special? HWL gear is literally bis until nax, and for some classes its bis until TBC. Have fun spending your entire life afking in av to get bis gear for the entire expansion a month into release lmao. This server will be a ghost town in a month because theres no real gear progression.

Why spend time raiding and actually earning gear when you can just afk in AV for the best gear in the game? How do you not see an issue with this?