1. Hand of Justice removed?

I've been doing 5 to 7 runs for 3 days and I haven't seen a drop once in BRD Upper City.

2. Wouldn't surprise me if they drastically reduced its drop rate or removed it altogether to make people spend $$ buying it on the store when its out. Same thing happened with Dragonspine Trophy in TBC.

3. It says drop rate should be 10%, I've also doing it with some people and after 4 runs no drop...

4. Wouldn't surprise me if they drastically reduced its drop rate or removed it altogether to make people spend $$ buying it on the store when its out. Same thing happened with Dragonspine Trophy in TBC.
    If we wanted to "make people spend cash" we could simply open the Coin shop along with releasing a new server. There's no need to "drastically reduce drop rates" of anything. It's even more ridiculous that you bring up Burning Crusade, where we had people whining and even threatening us because we didn't add stuff to the Coin shop fast enough for their liking.

5. I've ran it 42 times. I've seen it 5 times. It dropped last night again for me.

6. You literally kept DST out of the shop when it was released, the MEGA important entire-game-long bis item. People had all the rights to complain. I hope next time it will be released with the rest of the loot.

7. You literally kept DST out of the shop when it was released, the MEGA important entire-game-long bis item. People had all the rights to complain. I hope next time it will be released with the rest of the loot.
    Thank you. With that forum section hidden from public I couldn't really link an example of what I was talking about.

But here you have it people, we so "do it for the money" that we had posts like this and worse because certain items were left out of the Coin shop so people had to farm for them. People "had all the rights to complain" that they had to farm for stuff and couldn't just use Coins. It doesn't get any better.

8. Edit: dropped today after a second run but other guy won it...

9. Dropped 2 in one run... Me feral and warrior got it and rogue got shafted. Screw you rogues.