1. Idk if they gona let us race change cuz of Dwarf+fear ward.

2. Any update info from warmane staff ?

WE WANT IT !

3. Yes please ! so i can be troll for raiding hours and orc for the rest of the day

4. I honestly hope they don't allow this, It could ruin the server balance

5. We talkin about RACE change,not a FACTION change.

6. Any update so far from warmane staff?

7. Any update so far from warmane staff?
    There was an asnwer from warmane staff, saying Race change will be avaliable at some moment, don't know when, but probably when TBC hits and disabled races (Belf and dranei) be avaliable. It was responded in the "Faction Change" thread.

8. Yeah. I need it very much. I want to change from orc to undead. Please add race change.

9. pls gib race change, all the non-orc/human warriors would love to give you their money

I'll want it for tbc when orc racial gives sp but sooner would be good

Server's just losing money by not having it :)

10. yes, please give us race change. we want it!

11. No race change till TBC at the latest, mod confirmed it on a different thread probably has something to do with the systems in place or the fact that we're using a WOTLK client, but who knows. I'm sure they're more than willing to accept more $ for the race change service. If it doesn't come out before AQ, i'll probably just wait for TBC and reroll a different class/race. I don't see the point anymore, at least we won't have to spend on coins anymore, might as well stick with what we have for now.
    Edited: March 20, 2024

12. Most of you have been playing for so long in vanilla servers and almost none of them offered race change, like ever, since race change is a wotlk service. Why is this suddenly such a big problem?

13. No1 said its a problem. Just a qulity of life feature. Like RDF.

14. Hi, any updates here? my dwarf want to get some legs

First 1234 Last