1. Banneo

It would be good if they warned when banning that "someone is a ninja" since the items that I loot are because they really serve me for one reason or another.

2. Not all items are made to only serve you. Sometimes they would serve others, sometimes you need to greed them.

3. Sure, but if an item is useful to me, am I supposed to be a good Samaritan and give it away because others also need it? When does my statistics improve?

4. there is a clear abuse on ppl using the ban system to ban people after losing a fair roll

5. there is a clear abuse on ppl using the ban system to ban people after losing a fair roll
    There is clear surge in clueless potatoes who think that them getting punished for violating rules is abuse of ban system...

6. Yes it is abuse of ban system.

I needed on Necromancer Leggings as a holy paladin,having Gorilla 6/6 equipped or Eagle 6/6 (not sure which ones) We did not have warlock on the team. (ended up equipping them because they were obvious upgrade)

I was banned few hours after the report.

I had on multiple occasions tickets up for days , in which i reported people who won BOE items posted them on ah after dungeon was over.

2 days ago in the morning,i won Epic BOE gloves in SM,and after 2 people passed on loot,not realizing it was Epic ,i made everyone roll again for item,ended up losing roll and i traded item. (random players whom i never seen before) It was 40 gold secured,done deal.

Necro leggings were 3 gold yesterday in the morning.

I have made 700 gold since server release by doing mining. 3 gold is literally 5 minutes of mining.

There are people who had epic mount 4 days after server was released,haven't seen any of them getting punished for obvious cheating.

7. No you should not pass if its an upgrade.I was a fool and i passed loot so many times,because people had crappy items,but no more.

I will need on every single upgrade,even tho its 1 intellect only. Upgrade is upgrade,after all.

Ive had it enough.

8. Yes it is abuse of ban system.

I needed on Necromancer Leggings as a holy paladin,having Gorilla 6/6 equipped or Eagle 6/6 (not sure which ones) We did not have warlock on the team. (ended up equipping them because they were obvious upgrade)

I was banned few hours after the report.

I had on multiple occasions tickets up for days , in which i reported people who won BOE items posted them on ah after dungeon was over.

2 days ago in the morning,i won Epic BOE gloves in SM,and after 2 people passed on loot,not realizing it was Epic ,i made everyone roll again for item,ended up losing roll and i traded item. (random players whom i never seen before) It was 40 gold secured,done deal.

Necro leggings were 3 gold yesterday in the morning.

I have made 700 gold since server release by doing mining. 3 gold is literally 5 minutes of mining.

There are people who had epic mount 4 days after server was released,haven't seen any of them getting punished for obvious cheating.
    Necromancer Leggings

Equip: Increases damage done by Shadow spells and effects by up to 10.

And you're spamming the forums saying you were abused by the player who reported you, and omitting this information from most of your posts to make it look like the staff is dumb or something.

Accept your mistake and move on, don't need on items that aren't for your role next time.