1. Professions have no level requirements for 150, 225 etc

i have confirmed that in original vanilla professions such as alchemy do have level requirements past 150 even past 75 eg 225 alchemy requires level 35

currently the alchemy trainer for horde in stonard can teach a level 1 up to 300 alchemy which is obviously gamebreaking as it will drive the price of arcanite to 0

is this a feature or a bug?

2. It won't. Leveling such profession to 300 is not a trivial thing. And people do have similar characters or even accounts on other realms (two professions with cooldown) for sake of making money from dirt cheap resources.

3. ok so why is there no level requirement like lol? what is warmane going for here?

4. The devs were seemingly, allegedly unaware of the dousing mechanics in Molten Core. Are you really surprised that they were unaware of level requirements for professions?

5. alchemy is the only profession without level requirements so i am pretty sure this is not intended.

6. so can we report this as a bug like wtf this is totally gamebreaking

7. its not gamebreaking lmao, its only easier to transmute, thats it. everyone was crying about how there will be too few transmutes, now you cry there are too many? wtf.

8. ok whatever but that is not how vanilla works, in vanilla there were no level requirements for professions

9. its not gamebreaking lmao, its only easier to transmute, thats it. everyone was crying about how there will be too few transmutes, now you cry there are too many? wtf.
    nobody is crying, increase your vocabulary. this is about something in the game not working as it should so it probably is a bug. and the way warmane handles bugs from what i've saeen is to either ignore them or take away everything you archieved "exploiting" the bug. so the question is if it is supposed to work that way and we level alchemy with a lvl 10 char (or lower, idk) to 300 or not because it would be taken away from us.