1. What you do is create your group and lay out your "tank rolls dps" rules, go and enjoy to the fullest. Play vanilla properly scrub.

But while you que that dungeon finder **** you will roll gear specific for your role or talk with your group and get them to agree to your way. Or you will get banned. I'm sure your big vanilla brain can catch up to such basic concept?

2. Worst thing of all is that i got banned even tho i equipped stam/int cloth leggings as a holy paladin healer which was obvious upgrade for me. Because i had 6 stam 6 int ones. Which means there's no actual investigation.

But ok...every time i report someone who actually post item on AH after needing on it,tikcet stays up for days,i got banned few hours after they reported me.

3. You seem to be missing the very simple fact that in our server you follow our rules.
    They aren't suggestions or optional.
    following rules is one thing but what you are enforcing are rules that aren't written down in your policy. if a pala rolls on a cloth item that's useful for HEALING while fulfilling the role of a HEALER, how is this off-spec? do healers not need mana and health? which of the rules written down in the policy is violated by a plate wearer rolling on cloth? where exactly do the rules state you are not allowed to roll on armor type that's not the highest possible type you can equip? do the rules state anywhere that the role of a tank is purely to soak damage and not to generate threat? no, they don't. and players can just guess what your interpretation of heal/tank gear is because you don't clarify this at all in your policy.

btw your rules allow people to need roll on items that are useful for their role even though they already have a superior item or even exactly the same item equipped. but that's not a ninja according to your definition. they can need roll it while someone who actually needs it might get banned for ninjaing it. you really don't see any problems with your policy?

4. Players: The Queues are taking to long!!! We need more people to Queue as Tank/Heals!

So a DPS Main that can viable heal or tank in a 5-man queues as one so the queue continues to pop in a timely manner.

DPS Main wants gear for their ACTUAL role, and not the role they queued for just so everyone can play...but the same players that complain about the long queue punish them for doing so.

DPS Mains stop queuing as Tanks and Heals because the rules ban them for doing so and still expecting to make progress on their Main Role.

Yeah...the rules are broken and are encouraging the queues that never pop. I get that you don't want people to roll/win **** they aren't going to use...but you also want the queues to pop and roll, and the rules, especially with vanilla gearing, are directly discouraging it.

5. Most people who win BOE roll even tho its obvious upgrade to them,dont equip it. They sell it on ah.

If they actually fully followed their own rules and ban everyone who need on BOE item,server would have population of 100 players.

But theres obvious favouritism.

Like i said,every time i reported someone,ticket was up for days,i got banned few hours after the report (even tho i actually equipped item i won roll for)

First 123