1. weird hit-issue

ok, so i went to a raid-boss target dummy to check the DPS of my enhancer and see if my spells are hitting reliably etc as i was unsure about the desired values and noticed that recount keeps listing some melee misses, os far in all 10 test runs it was always 4 melee misses and around 25 glancing hits out of ~100 auto hits.

since my shaman is at a hit rate of almost 17% already i really don't undertsand how this is possible when comparing it to my prot warrior that's at only 8,6% and never misses any auto-hits at all (left him attacking for like half an hour to get some reliable data)

so my question is, is there something bugged with enhancer shamans hit-rate or is recount bugging out on them for some weird reason like too fast attacks it can't keep up with or something?

i don't want to open a bug-tracker ticket if it's just recount not showing the correct data after all.

2. It is not a bug. Melee hit for dual wielding is 27% +/- percents based on your crit chance. For one-handed or two-handed weapons + special attacks and some spells melee hit is 8%.

3. huh?
    i don't recall any of that even when i was playing my warrior as a fury, is there any kind of spreadsheet available to see how much hit i need at what crit value?
    for example my shaman is just a tad over 40% crit atm, what hit would i need, same for what hit would i need at say 50% crit or beyond?

4. Fury war on wotlk have bug. Its original bug from off(bcz cant dps spec with epic weapon be 10+ in raiting dps list on orc for example)
    Bug is next. When activated HS, in time from press skil to realise this on target, all AA from OH be determinated as "skill" and for skill 8% hit is enough
    U can try on dummy epic 83 lvl withwithout HS and see miss from aa
    About crit.
    Best stats for AA in raid(recount) is
    crit 71-72%
    glanc 24%
    miss 5(+-2)%
    hit lower 1%(1-2 hits in all encounter)
    So u need calculated your crit to hit