1. why cant u use discount code on buying gold on trad?
    Discount code only applies to non-legendary coin/point store items.

Imagine selling gold for coins, you list it for 20k gold for 10 coins (or whatever is the current rate), and somebody decided to use a discount code to buy your gold. You just sold 20k for 6-9 coins instead of 10.

2. Im pretty sure you didnt get the exalted rank just by donating 1000€ this year. Gifted coins are based on the ammount donated in the past 12 months. ungrateful brats

3. Ever thought of balancing these evens and not make it winnable for 2-3 class only? Just wondering

4. Maybe I am missing smthn, but the event NPC for Battle Royal is gone? Was it not until 7-8th of January or smthn?

5. +1 on this ^

On Blackrock at least it looks gone, any updates?

6. Hey,
    As a veteran for a longer playing on pservers.. i fink warmane concept Battle royale is incredibly good concept but to make it perfect ofc need some hotfix like Que systom to rotate player dps/dps/healer anyway.. Battle royale had somethink FRESH make gameplay with adrenaline.

7. Only a couple more days to go, yet I haven't seen anything regarding the Stairs Puzzle Event, nor the Magic Tiles :'(

8. is there a schedule for the staff hosted events?

9. Yesterday's Magic Tiles event got replaced with some PvP event.
    Today's Stairs Event on Lordaeron got replaced with some PvP event about 15 minutes late.
    For today's Stairs Event on Icecrown, I am still waiting for anything to happen for the last 35 minutes. No stairs event, no pvp event, no admin/server message :(

Looking at the Events Schedule, it was updated after today's Lordaeron event, without any notice that the schedule changed.
    Please somehow indicate that the schedule changed and make the changes ahead of time! I wasted 4 hours of my time today
    so it's gone then?

damn. wasn't home for the entire holiday but was told it'd be available till january 8th.

get home, get ready... it's gone. bah!

10. Does anyone know what the rewards are for winning the stairs or magic tiles events?

11. Can anyone explain me this winter donation bonus, if i donate for 10 coins i will get 40%, so 14 coins, or how does it work?

12. Can anyone explain me this winter donation bonus, if i donate for 10 coins i will get 40%, so 14 coins, or how does it work?
    The bonus depends on the amount donated. Higher donations get higher a higher bonus, capped at 40% extra coins for a donation that would get you 300 Coins (420 total). If you donate for 10 Coins the bonus is 10%, which would mean 11 Coins. You can see how many extras you will get in the donation screen. It will say like "11 Coins - 10 + 1 Bonus - 10 Euros" and so on.

13. Legends Ale quest is bugged

Legends Ale Chain Quest is bugged... i got 5 Stacks, when i get to the last one ( moon ) cant loot anyhitng....

First ... 210111213 Last