1. Can someone finally provide us with information about the PvE event (the quest line)? Where do we pick it up, when does it start, will it even happen this year, or are we only getting the pleasure of this... PvP event this year?

2. Regarding the donation bonus, you could see for the BR community, which uses pix a lot, this product does not have any bonus.

3. Questline is now active. The starting point is a questgiver in Everlook.

4. Is there a guide? I have no clue what to do for pve quest.

5. read the quest text and think, asking for a guide a few minutes after it drops is kekw

6. I won 3 times with an alt, first time I did with my main it was top1. Think about it.

7. Where is quest for ale? 1v1 tournament, and stairs/tiles event? I only saw the Goblin in SW, that is it, some guidance would be nice

8. The quest starts in Everlook. All other events are hosted live and times are posted: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=463224

9. Feedback:
    This year's events has the highest quality scripting of all events so far. Even with some minor bugs, like being stuck in a phase in the Everlook quest (fixed by relog), or jumping into the correct altars of the Everlook quest chain failing the altar activation order, or poisons not working in the battle royal (fixed by relog), it is still fun!

Battle royale: Really fun, although rage inducing if you roll bad RNG on your team mates. I completed all quests (as a rogue) in about 2-3 hours. I wish there would be a reason to queue up again, like more grindy quests, e.g. 500 kills, 5-10 wins, 20 top5, etc

PvE quest chain: The PvE quest chain was quite a bit shorter and less epic than the big world boss quest chain event a couple years ago, which spanned across multiple zones. The scripting was superb (except for some minor bugs mentioned above). While this quest might include lesser geared player, I quite enjoyed the custom raids for higher geared players and the tower defense last year. So something 25+ player instead of the 5man dungeon finish of this year.

GM hosted events: While it might be fairer to just randomly invite people, I preferred the "for an invite say: XYZ"-type of invites. It feels much worse if the not-invite isn't your fault. The stairs event is pretty hard, but I enjoyed it a lot.

10. Can you do something about the players with enlarged mounts that stay on top of npc`s ? Please, it`s getting annoying.

11. After completing the final quest in the "PvE Event" if u die during the fight but your team still manages to finish it, they get insta teleported and u DONT complete the quest, so thats a nice feature I guess. No need to lick butts here, events are sub-par at best, was so looking forward to them, was also considering making use of the donation bonus for a second shadowmourne, but with the bad experience so far, i'd rather not.
    A+ for effort tho, the BR has potential if it gets expanded, which will not happen sadly. One more week and we are back to grinding icc and spaming bgs in fullbis kekw.
    Cheers

12. Hello,
    I won the 1v1 tournament today and got the invincible mount. Last time, however, there was the Magic Rooster Mount. Is it possible that we can exchange it, especially given the effort today and in contrast to last time it would definitely be fair to give rooster here too, thanks for the effort and the event anyway

13. Like i have mentioned earlier, the battle royale event is really fun and enjoyable, imo the best pvp event we ever had so thank you for that! In terms of rewards, I would set a limited amount of time for specific reward, for example the quest reward is valid for 24 hours. Then the reward is changed, cause this way raven lord mount will be worthless and very common :d. Lets say first 24 hours mount reward is raven lord. After that it changes to a less famous mount for example zhevra mount, and so on. I hope it makes sense

14. good event but essentially unplayable on rogue

First ... 56789 ... Last