1. sigh.. were do i start?

usually i like preety much, if not ALL events warmane staff give us the players, pve, pvp, trivia, invasion, hide and seek, you name it, but this year... this year is different...

apart from the fact that there were no forum events announced (no detective? no "show your transmog"? is weapon master event alive anymore?) the description of the ingame events were lackluster at best.

Then there's the rewards... sure a few things here and there are actually nice but a) it takes a HELL of a lot of grinding, which im not sure is worth doing with more than a single character, and b, are not stat special (a scroll can be easily obtained in raids or BG's, and why on earth giving onzu instead of magic rooster? it was THE CHICKEN!)

finally, and i cant possibly imagine why someone tought this was a good idea, you gave us FORTNITE in WOW! for god's sake if there's something a wow player DOESNT want, is FORTNITE!. at least the "moba" event of last year was "somewhat" fun and waaaay more balanced than this (srsly i've been placed in 2 rogues 1 feral druid teams 5 TIMES already, and countless 2 man teams against 3 man comps...).

please, we play WOW, not dota, not lol, not fortnite and just in case, NOT MINECRAFT (in case you were planning it for 2024-2025).

here is a list of INGAME events you guys did that were actually FUN:

-stairs
    -invasion (yes most people wanted the free eofs, but even with the reduced drops it was still fun to do!)
    -BBEG raid kill (like santa kill). this required both teamwork AND coordination
    -cow level! (seriously, THE most iconic easter egg / secret level in blizzard games? YES PLEASE!)
    -scarvenger hunt (travel around azeroth looking for different "trash" items and race to complete the required items before time runs out! was fun trying to locate the different items and gave us a much needed rest from "kill this, get loot, kill player, get honour, grind for ages, repeat)

warmane staff, i do apreciate your effort in bringing us something different every year, but i must say i dont believe this is the right way...

2. i dont even know where to start the event, this **** is cringe XD XD
    Maybe write it down in the event info? XD

3. I agree 100%. I hate battle royale games and the fact I need to spend hours on matching with normal team and also win the game for the mount. After few hours I can tell that people are wintrading hard - half of my games I had at least 1 dummy in team that doesn't move at all from the start. No pve event is a big L. Instead I wanted to take part in stair event but GM scammed us all by comming and just saying "full" XD - I mean we weren't even asked to type anything or whisper anyone. I was looking for the quest chain whole day and seems like it wasn't even released. This year's xmass events is a dog **** - huge L from warmane stuff.

4. Just wish I knew where the PVE event starts, that's all.

The PVP event is interesting, but it comes down to a lot of luck. I got lucky with the smart team I had and we were able to maneuver our opponents into each other to be the last group standing.

5. Yeah have allso been looking all day for it, cant be out yet, or the info they gave is even worse then what we are thinking.

6. About BR:

Rogues' ambush gets bugged all the time.

Potions get bugged too.

This game mode is really fun. You should keep it. It refreshes the gameplay.

7. Where is the Quest for Ale event? No info about it yet...

8. Great event! Thanks, warmane. I just beg to differ from those who are not enjoying themselves. They might have hated pvp, lacked a understanding of how to maximize their classes' ability, or just fail to appreciate that these events are extra on top of the free game. On a named pvp server, pvp is not supposed to be that easy because you are playing against other people who can react to your actions. If everyone found it easy, will it be really easy?

9. Hello Staff - Im from Icecrown Realm
    I wanted to inform you that I completed all the quests for the Christmas event, but the Winter Veil Disguise Kit was not delivered the next day, and because of this problem, I will not be able to complete the achievements for the winter veil event, could you help me with that?

10. Well, that's unfortunate that once again, only PvPers are prioritised.

Not everyone is into PvP. Some just don't like it AT ALL.

"Oh but this is a PvP server!!1!1"
    Thousands of players of every kind are present in this server. It is a highly populated server, many came here because they have friends here; or it is a HIGHLY populated server; or it is better than other servers they had been to; or they just happened to be here for SO MANY years so they will just stay, and so on. lol It doesn't mean you should disregard the PvErs who also keep the server very alive.

"If you don't like it just don't play it!!1! Just don't do the event!!1!!!1"
    Sure, that's precisely what many people are going to do.

I know it is possible to do PvE events because there used to be some, such as the PvE questlines from years ago, which in the end gave me the Raven mount (I recall the final prize was a random mount which was cool tbh). It was an overall enjoyable experience and everyone in general could get something alright.

Then we had those bosses invasions across the classic continents that gave us all a lot of EoF and iirc some gold as well - this one was brilliant, I am sure a lot of people loved that.

So why are they basically neglecting PvErs lately?

Oh and of course, as mentioned previously, there is also the factor "are the rewards worth it?" which I'm sure makes even some PvPers not want to finish them (besides the bugs) XD.

I don't know, just saying. I understand you have been trying to innovate, provide new different events. But please, listen to the community more (and remember, there are many players who REALLY dislike PvP). :)

11. can you please make it so we can que with friends in the battle royal :)

12. can you please make it so we can que with friends in the battle royal :)
    If this happens pvp guilds will dominate the event.Normal people will have 0 chance to win anything

13. Seems like NPC quest log is bugged atm, cant turn in quest after victory.

14. Honestly it felt like this already. At least with friends I would have an actual chance. Played around 30 matches already, lost every single one. Most of them my team only had 2 players or the leader doesn't drop, so we're left with the worst spot on the map to play and with players that don't know a single thing about what they're doing. So it becomes the insane grind of: join, wait 2 minutes, die 3-4 minutes later and repeat. I only got to top 2 3 times, 2 of those I was alone.

15. 1. About the Pvp event. Congratz on the Battle Royale design, I think it's well balanced and if you get decent teammates it's easy to win despite your gear. At the begining with almost no information it was confusing, but once you play 4-5 games you get it and the meta is clear. I'd have put some more information about it, maybe at the NPC in a chat log or something like that :)
    2. About the Pve event 'Quest for ale' it seems isnt active, despite it should've been available since Dec 27 13:00. Staff isn't saying anything, or at least haven't seen the post, so we're all confused, maybe some communication from Warmane staff would be great :P

Thx for these events, it really gives us something fresh to do after being all year raiding icc/rs/arenas. Happy holidays and happy new year to everyone.
    Cheers :)

First ... 45678 ... Last