1. huh censored omg i musta added an extra s to aswell :(

2. Don't think you could have been more vague about these events even if you tried.

3. This pvp event is perfect. Really like it, thanks!

4. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone :) I love you guys

5. Battle royale is nice but not well balanced, only chance to win is to play war who can wear evrything or any caster. For rogues this is really pain , your stealth is only for few sec and have insane couldown, there is no one hand weapon for you( unless you count on spell dagger xD )

6. 1. No PvE event
    2. The rewards, unlike last year are none to be found from the PvP "event". Spent 5 hours "playing" it and got nothing but headache, not to mention the level of toxication going on before each battle. Last year we've at least received 25 arena points per destroyed tower - minor compensation for the team-effort and time we've spent there.

7. Thank you for the event. Battle royal is great!!!! I enjoyed alot playing. It gives equal chance to everybody no matter your gear! Well done

8. This BR event is worst nightmare for rogues , you have to do something with this. You give only 1 dagger undepended on spec. guys cmon

9. Hi!

Where is the PVE event? what Npc gives the Quest?

Thanks

10. bruh, people team up and then hunt solo players, just got killed by 3 small groups and then they just split up without fighting each other

11. Well this battle royale is a pretty mess, you cant use potions you find in game. Any spell damage class can kill mele class at start since they have such big dmg without items, there is no weapon for rogues. Only way to play is to take char that can use 2h weapon or caster so ez win. Rogues have 0 chances there even with full gear they wont do big dmg since no weapon for them, only good is a spell casting dagger but still you are no match for others, pretty sad since rogue is my main and i cant play this event on this conditons

12. Oh also rogue cant use their poisons, another huge disadvantage

13. And we are still waiting for it....

First ... 34567 ... Last