1. So much people doesn't speak A WORD in english

Hey,

I don't want to be rude to anyone, english is not my main language and i don't speak fluently.

BUT, with a minimum of knowledge and practice, this is pretty easy to speak at least some words to communicate with other players.

And this is why i complain, i see so many people that don't communicate at all and when someone try to speak with them, the only thing they said is " NO ENGLISH "...

I mean come on, english is an international language, with a little effort, everyone can communicate.
    But it seem that some people just don't want to speak english, like if they hated this.. and it's really annoying.

2. Yeah it is mind-boggling especially considering that English is the main language on the internet ... thing is those people will not read this here anyway.

3. there are alot yea, but english speaking people are alot more for sure, and i dont think theres any specific in-game rule about what language people should speak with.

ignorance is a bliss.

4. Just ignore them. As long as they dont disturb and know what to do.

Or you can votekick them if they are causing trouble on dungeon because they dont understand a word.
    If they ninjaloot because they cant read item description and stats you can still report them and they get banned.

Non english speaking people either will stop playing because lack of ability to understand english will backfire at them long enough to simply be screwed over by everything, or they will find a guild of people that speak same language and they will do PVE or PVP with guild only.

5. I was once leading a bunch of Turks in a raid. All trough translator, it was fun(not a sarcasm).

6. Wow for a non english speaker you sure sounds like an North american douch.

Let people speak what they speak, and mind you own business

7. Wow for a non english speaker you sure sounds like an North american douch.

Let people speak what they speak, and mind you own business
    Wrong and stupid attitude, lacking any sense of manner and netiquette.
    That's exactly the point of the topic, with this barbarian unable to speak basic ENG in 2024 creating issues on gameplay due to the inability to cover basic tasks/mechanics of the game plus bringing a mediocre poor/uncivilized manner and attitude.

In both game and RL get better, don't condone mediocre third-world behavior.

8. Perhaps they are normal people who want to speak normal languages and require them to know a primitive and limited foreign language is it stupid and rude on the part of some anonymous person on the Internet?
    Knowledge of english is not necessary to play games. 10-20 phrases are enough to play a game that is 20 years old. All information has long been available on the Internet in normal languages.

9. This is a global private server. While the "official" language used is English, that's only because it's the one with the biggest chance more people will know nowadays. There is no expectation, much less any requirement, for players to know the language or even to communicate using it if they know. If such person is ruining a run by failing mechanics and wiping the group repeatedly, just kick them like anyone would even an English speaking player. But if that isn't the case, to get "annoyed" that someone just doesn't want to communicate in your language of choice is nothing more than entitlement. Fun fact: it might have changed some over time, I haven't went after such statistics recently, but our population was predominantly European.

10. Hey,

I don't want to be rude to anyone, english is not my main language and i don't speak fluently.

BUT, with a minimum of knowledge and practice, this is pretty easy to speak at least some words to communicate with other players.

And this is why i complain, i see so many people that don't communicate at all and when someone try to speak with them, the only thing they said is " NO ENGLISH "...

I mean come on, english is an international language, with a little effort, everyone can communicate.
    But it seem that some people just don't want to speak english, like if they hated this.. and it's really annoying.
    Be right back, just gonna learn a whole other language so I can play a game on the internet.

11. Be right back, just gonna learn a whole other language so I can play a game on the internet.
    FYI 138 countries have mandatory English classes in their curriculums at school so there is that...

12. FYI 138 countries have mandatory English classes in their curriculums at school so there is that...
    School is for losers.

13. with a little effort, everyone can communicate.
    "Little effort" is easy to say if your country's education system is good, and if you've taken English courses (that may have been optional). If it's bare minimum and English isn't something that interests you, it's no longer "little effort". Anyway, if they don't want to, they don't have to.

FYI 138 countries have mandatory English classes in their curriculums at school so there is that...
    Mandatory =/= quality

14. Mandatory =/= quality
    No matter the quality of it they should still be able to write and read the very basics of it. Doesn't have to be fluent or anything.

15. I think everyone should be able to speak their native tongue or other language they're comfortable speaking with among their friends and acquaintances. I don't see any problem with guilds that form so they can use Spanish or Portuguese or Russian or Chinese or any other language as their primary language within that guild.

But some aspects of the game often require communication. You don't have to have a fluent conversation, but you have to be able to communicate...and that usually requires a common tongue. English, for better or worse, is generally understood to be that common tongue.