1. Before in most if not all BG's we had wintraders, and now we have people afking and losing on purpose and if you bring the attention and proof of it it's a "witch hunt", right got it. If I made screenshots and videos of people doing things against the rules on BG's and report them in game most PvPers would be banned, something must be done to stop this.

2. something must be done to stop this.
    You mean something like...
    If I made screenshots and videos of people doing things against the rules on BG's and report them in game most PvPers would be banned
    ...?

3. You mean something like...

...?
    Sure will do that every single day that I play BG's and waste my time instead of actually enjoying the game, don't worry I'll make sure to report submitting uploading screenshots and videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

4. You should have typed "something must be done to stop this, as long as it isn't me doing it" then.

5. LMAO, I'm literally saying that I'm against people that AFK leeching kills on bridge tired to watch everyone do nothing while I die fighting and you're now saying that I'm doing it being part of the problem, L M A O.

6. No, "it" refers to "something must be done."

First 12