1. start punishing the bg afkers same way as wintraders

afkers are the worst thing in bg's they just take couple steps here and there do one attack and go back to afk slumber, worse than wintraders........ maybe give 120day bans for them please?

2. AS A PLAYER, I find the AFKers to be a worse problem for the "fun" of the BG when compared to the "wintraders"...if you ask me who I rather see, it's wintraders 10:1. But you punish wintraders 10 times worse than AFKers, which is completely warped. Everyone needs to take a piss in a 2-4 hour BG session, and that's not who I'm talking about...I'm talking about the people always hiding from the fight/assisting the team while enjoying all the work the team is doing for them, a good 80% of the time they spend in the BG.

3. Most of the Alliance players on BG's are Horde players letting their Alliance characters AFK just to farm them and make Alliance lose, it's always the same thing since GM's started to ban wintraders, I've seen a lot of people on chat saying they are horde and will not participate and stay afk. It's depressing and I am really close creating a Horde character since this is not getting better at all...

4. Alliances are winning 90% of the battlegrounds. What are you talking about?

5. Good luck with that. Everyone doing bg's needs to take a moment to stretch, grab a drink, eat a snack, or go to the washroom, and shouldn't have to /afk out or risk being punished. It would be difficult to moderate when melee are faced with running in and dying since Mages simply are casting Blizzard the entire time.

I remember not too long ago players would AFK, you would report them in game, they would hit a ram and then go back to AFK. That is how a warrior on horde side got banned and it required myself to take video. It was funny because it cost them the title of Horde first High Warlord.

As for the suggestion of 120 day bans, Warmane does not want people banned. When you ban someone for 4 months, you highly risk them either not returning which in turn eliminates the chance of them supporting the server through donations, or they will simply create another account and start over. In this early stage of the game, it is too easy to create another account and move on as if nothing happened.

6. That is definitely NOT true. I have NEVER seen any horde player state that they are horde and are going to AFK just to penalize the alliance. I honestly believe you just made that up. Anyone stating that would be foolish as all you need to do is take a screenshot, obtain video of them afking and report them. They will get banned.

7. it is true, ive seen it couple of times. Not very often, but it happens. Some dude that is on ally side as merc (prob hurt in in previous bg or something), insulting, feeding, even trolling people to trade him food while hidden somewhere knowing that you cant trade him, but you waste time to find him... I even seen merc horde following our rogue in stealth, literally standing on him revealing his position, before horde came and killed only rogue, leaving their merc horde alive under the bridge.
    On Icecrown, its common, horde farm their own alts on ally side... Ive recorded it, i took screenshots, reported, but nothing happened
    My honest opinion is that mercenery mode was a mistake. Everyone wants to play vanilla horde because they are OP compared to ally, that should come with a price. You want to be OP? Then you have to wait in pvp que.

Id like to see faction change from horde to ally. It happened a long time ago that horde have much more players on some realm, cant rly remeber where, but Warmane opened free faction change from horde to ally.
    Edited: January 7, 2024

8. There were people with alliance alts in bgs just to communicate to horde players in order to do wintrade, do you really think I'm lying?

9. yeah, where is the proof?

10. Most of the Alliance players on BG's are Horde players letting their Alliance characters AFK just to farm them and make Alliance lose, it's always the same thing since GM's started to ban wintraders, I've seen a lot of people on chat saying they are horde and will not participate and stay afk. It's depressing and I am really close creating a Horde character since this is not getting better at all...
    This has got to be the biggest joke of 2024 already.

Over the past several days AV is horde dominated like never before.

11. Over the past several days AV is horde dominated like never before.
    Sorry, was on vacation, and now it's busy at work. You'll have to manage next few days. /s

12. I was in an AV last night and kept running in to the same 2 UD rogues that were away from the fight but still close enough to get HKs while hiding behind trees unstealthed. You cant tell me horde players dont do the same thing that a lot of alliance players do. I report both sides when I see them doing this. Either fight or get your *** out of the BG.

13. I just posted the proof and my comment was deleted, apparently you can't show proof that Horde players are using merc mode or alliance alts to farm alliance players and lose on purpose to afk farm on bridge, NICE.

14. I just posted the proof and my comment was deleted, apparently you can't show proof that Horde players are using merc mode or alliance alts to farm alliance players and lose on purpose to afk farm on bridge, NICE.
    Because it's against our rules. Why? Because we would rather players be reported than dramatized on the forums where no one with the authority to handle it will see it.

15. Plus we won't have our Forum be used to start any sort of witch hunt. There are no "vigilates" here.

12 Last