1. Stuck in the cemetery at bg Warsong. Bug?

I need your help guys. Recently I have been experiencing a problem during bg matches specifically on the Warsong Gulch map.

During a moment of the game, after a death, when reborn in the cemetery, my character becomes inactive/still inside it. The funniest thing is that for me I'm walking normally around the map, the only detail is that I can't use a mount or even attack. But I walk freely on the map but for everyone I'm standing in the cemetery.

I can't send any messages in the chat and after a while I'm kicked out of the game for being "inactive".

Has anyone had this experience? Are there ways to fix this bug? What could be happening?

Ps. This occurs very frequently in both factions (Horde/Alliance) and exclusively in this BG (Warsong).

2. Happens to me and others sometimes, it's in the bug tracker, I think devs are still unsure as to what causes it.

I haven't tried talking when in that state, I don't know if I'm unable to talk also.

It happens in all BGs for me. Maybe you've been unlucky and have only seen it in WSG.

A solution: without closing the first wow client, open another client, and log in. Your first client will disconnect (you can close it now) and you can continue playing the same bg with the second client.