1. do you only reply to messages that are convenient to you
    There's nothing about convenience, I just don't waste time with hollow *****ing like your previous post.
    I usually ignore the first time, send on a break the next.

2. Hey mate . What about us that didnt even know that there was a lvl requirement on professions ? It's legit my 1st time playing vanilla content . I didnt even got my professions removed but my Felcloth i farmed on my main ... Like legit . Some of us didnt even consider that there was something like a lvl requirement . Do you think guides on wc tavern or icyveins mention anything ? How could we know ? I understand that it should not work like that but why punish people for your dev's team own mistake ? I could understand the removal of our professions and i am fine with it . But the mats some of us used are pricey and some of us work 10 + hours / day . I myself had a druid that wished to start at TBC and just wished to have tailoring rdy for his starting gear ... Why am i getting punished instead ? At least reimburse those that legit did it ...
    Edited: January 23, 2024

3. Before I say anything, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I'm not taking any sides. I also don't play on Onyxia, so I have a genuine question.

Don't the trainers already show the level requirement to learn a profession? Like, I went to Orgrimmar with my character on Lordearon, and the trainer showed that such requirement exists:

Was that information not present before the recent updates?
    Edited: January 23, 2024 Reason: added a video w/o music + minor edits

4. Before I say anything, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I'm not taking any sides. I also don't play on Onyxia, so I have a genuine question.

Don't the trainers already show the level requirement to learn a profession? Like, I went to Orgrimmar with my character on Lordearon, and the trainer showed that such requirement exists:

I cant even recall something like that. It might existed . It might not . . But even if it did exist it should now allow further progression . And it should be fixed from the start . They legit suddenly decided to erase 200-300 g of progress 2 months after the release ...

5. Before I say anything, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I'm not taking any sides. I also don't play on Onyxia, so I have a genuine question.

as far as i know , it wasnt there, thats why i said there was no indication at all of there being a level cap and the amount of players not knowing about it is insanely more than what Obnoxious' makes it out to be
    Edited: January 24, 2024

6. Before I continue, I'd like to thank Thanos5014 and DzoniSrbin for taking their time in replying to my initial post.

Keeping a neutral stance, I'd like to ask a provocative question: Does anyone by any chance have video footage of the time prior to the recent bug fix, depicting how the level requirement was absent from the bottom window when interacting with a trainer? I hope I formulated my question well because there's a difference between the text being there, but people ignoring it because the restriction mechanic itself is not working, and both the restriction mechanic and the text description completely missing. If it's the prior case, I can understand how someone could possibly ignore it, seeing that the current trainable skill is highlighted in green, but that would be a blatant bug exploit as Obnoxious said. With the following example, I don't aim to accuse anyone of anything, but rather explain how logic can go both ways. This is why I kindly ask for video footage (if possible).
    The following is slightly off-topic, but the idea is still relevant. I personally don't find phrases like "I don't recall" or "as far as i know" convincing enough - I prefer to check actual evidence of the situation. Case of point, this bug report (i.e. "A more powerful spell is already active"). Some people even claimed that they had never encountered a such mechanic back in Retail WotLK (2008-2010), yet a quick Google search brings up this mmo-champion article as the very first result. In it, players from that time commented on that very same mechanic. I have also seen similar claims being made about the proc chance of Omen of Clarity from Gift of the Wild, how "I don't remember it being that high in retail", except that there are numerous articles explaining the PPM behaviour and the lack of an ICD concerning this buff.

Once again, this is why I prefer to look at actual evidence and not rely on players' memories. No offence, of course.

7. I am also interested whether there was any mention about the level requirement in the text description, so I quickly went through some footage I captured on Onyxia launch date 2023-11-18, and in the end I decided to share it, so that anyone can make their own conclusions from the "actual evidence" as Kovachut put it.

Image:
    https://ibb.co/HnG1RD7
    Video:
    https://youtu.be/yknw4NF2hYI

8. I am also interested whether there was any mention about the level requirement in the text description, so I quickly went through some footage I captured on Onyxia launch date 2023-11-18, and in the end I decided to share it, so that anyone can make their own conclusions from the "actual evidence" as Kovachut put it.

Image:
    https://ibb.co/HnG1RD7
    Video:
    https://youtu.be/yknw4NF2hYI
    Hey, mate, thanks for sharing this video with us and for contributing to this thread, so that it can progress in a constructive and meaningful way. By any chance, do you have footage of Expert and Artisan skinning? This is where the level requirement was mentioned in the text description.

New video from a few moments ago:

(I talked to the skinning trainer at 0:20 and to the LW trainer at 0:30)
    Edited: January 26, 2024 Reason: minor edit

9. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any footage that might show expert/artisan of any profession (later I just recorded only dungeon runs). Also in the previous video you posted, it looks like wotlk also doesn't have any level requirement for journeyman, so not much progress from my previous post I assume, my mistake.

10. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any footage that might show expert/artisan of any profession (later I just recorded only dungeon runs). Also in the previous video you posted, it looks like wotlk also doesn't have any level requirement for journeyman, so not much progress from my previous post I assume, my mistake.
    No need to apologise, mate. You did well trying to provide evidence, so that people can have something to refer to in future discussions, but unfortunately we need more solid proof. I tried searching for videos on YouTube myself, but the ones showing a person leveling his character were a bit too long for me (some had 3+ hour duration). This is why my request for video footage isn't directed to certain individuals here - anyone, who has recorded a profession trainer's window prior to the bug fixes, or has watched a video, where this can be seen, is welcome to post a link here.

11. maybe Obnoxius , the forum moderator knows , I dont expect him to know because it's not a part of his job , but based on the fact on how tough he is in defending and how firm he is on his stance , surely he should know

12. I don't mean to piss anyone off here; this didn't even affect me, personally, but, I just wanted to say...
    I've been playing on x.5 exp from day one, played through Activision's "Classic WoW" release from day one, played on Lordaeron here for quite a while...
    Long story short, I quite honestly did not even notice the lack of the level requirements on Onyxia. Just didn't even really catch my attention.
    That being said, I do understand how it was missed by the devs. At the same time, I can't say I wouldn't be pretty pissed, too, if it were me losing progress. Technically I should have known better; I should have caught it and reported it. But I legit didn't. I expect quite alot of people are in the same boat, here. So yeah, it could have been handled better. The fact it wasn't, and apparently won't be, only leaves us with do many options, so...

First ... 456