1. character level up service ?

Greetings :)

So i donated a good amount yesterday, will the shop have the character level up service ? and if yes is it anytime soon? the realm will switch to TBC after a time after all and that is the main service I'm waiting for (and not the characters trade one), why do I feel like we have to beg for every important service (for the people with a busy life that don't like leveling up at least) and wait "months" for it to be in each time?

and thanks for your time !

2. we are not even on the phase 2 yet man, chill. whats with the rush

3. Greetings :)

So i donated a good amount yesterday, will the shop have the character level up service ? and if yes is it anytime soon? the realm will switch to TBC after a time after all and that is the main service I'm waiting for (and not the characters trade one), why do I feel like we have to beg for every important service (for the people with a busy life that don't like leveling up at least) and wait "months" for it to be in each time?

Buy a char on the marketplace and rename, or buy gold on the marketplace and boost your lvl 1 toon. No need to wait for anything else, there are plenty solutions available already :D

4. Greetings :)

So because you donated and you don't have time you feel like you need a character boost?
    If you don't have time don't play wow, specially vanilla or whatever frankenstein patch we're playing.

But if you want a boost Hit me up Devenmoth will boost you like a god <3

5. The intent is to show that there is a need for such a service (thankfully it's not the first post that asked about this service) and to pass the word to the devs, thankfully it's not for the people who lack the context and spit the bad faith on me (i'am not obliged nor have to share my life or justify the need for a character level up). To @Santori indeed those are options that I obviously already checked but albeit at a higher cost especially if you plan on having multiple characters. / To @Morvion i'am indeed waiting since the start of the server so for like 2 months now.

6. We have a loooooong way to go until TBC my guy lol 2 months is nothing.

7. Plenty of players offer boosting services (they'll use their 60 to run lower level dungeons where your character will get tons of experience fairly quickly) for gold.

Gold is available for trade (purchase) on the Warmane site.

Solution already available.