1. Please remove the wpvp

it is stupid to do wpvp because they are never at your level,they are always skull.that makes the game experience very bad, it is already difficult to level up by doing missions so that you also cant complete the mission because a skull is killing you over and over again. Im thinking about stopping playing because i dont enjoy being always dead.

2. Welcome to Warmane, where toxic ganking bully culture isn't only allowed...it's encouraged.

We had this long debate before the server launched. The admins prefer it this way.

3. i think its good,but when people stop playing because its a nightmare they wont be able to complain,its a shame because the idea of a progressive kingdom seemed incredible to me, but not if im not ahaving a good time

4. pretty sure there are alot r14 on both factions, maybe try ask them for help? i mean its just shame if u put those sexy gears only to beat npcs, kekw.

5. pretty sure there are alot r14 on both factions, maybe try ask them for help? i mean its just shame if u put those sexy gears only to beat npcs, kekw.
    r14 means nothing, the majority of them are afkers, not even semi but full-on.

6. r14 means nothing, the majority of them are afkers, not even semi but full-on.
    i seen a arms warrior who was r14/hwl afking in av as normal..and said player had the hwl 2 handed axe but he never put any points into weapon specializations.. 5 points into axe for +5 crit type of thing.. yet not 1 single point into any weapon spec but he had full points in improved charge that can not be used in combat. totally clueless and a good example of the player base so its easy to see where the issues are.

as far as wpvp goes here from what i have seen its nothing more then max level players ganking/farming low level players. players willing to help and players that know enough are to few.

7. Yep this is the unfortunate truth. I've seen Mages just Use Blizzard on wpvp for 1 on 1's because that's all they do in AV, and no they aren't using Blizzard to reveal a Stealther, it's literally all they know.

I have seen Grunt Ranks kill HWL's which is absolutely insane to me but it's real here. You'd think with all the Gear as in Armor, Weapon Damage and Stats they would roll over anyone but thank God Skill can still give a bit of an edge here.

Most of the People who are HWL just PvE now and Farm, it's just something to get them Gear until Naxx or literally better yet, when TBC comes out in which that Starter Gear will replace much of the older Gear no matter what you have. Most most of them are horrible, it makes the worst person on Icecrown for PvP seem like a God here.

8. i seen a arms warrior who was r14/hwl afking in av as normal..and said player had the hwl 2 handed axe but he never put any points into weapon specializations.. 5 points into axe for +5 crit type of thing.. yet not 1 single point into any weapon spec but he had full points in improved charge that can not be used in combat. totally clueless and a good example of the player base so its easy to see where the issues are.

as far as wpvp goes here from what i have seen its nothing more then max level players ganking/farming low level players. players willing to help and players that know enough are to few.
    It is funny and sad at the sametime to watch, how there is so many rank 14's from different classes that doesn't know at all how to play.
    I wanted to farm rank 14 for my Mage since closest i got was to rank 12 back in vanilla. Sure it never meant person is good with their class, since rank only shows how much time you have spend in bg's.

What i've been doing now is farming gold, boosting alts and hunting down those max level gankers. Gotta decide one day in a week that i just spend running around stv/hillsbrad looking for troublemakers.
    Sometimes i do meet good players that really push me to my limits and give no space for mistakes (Loveya Rogue if you see this, hope we meet again soon :P) and sometimes i can take down 2-3 rank 14's at the sametime which is sad :(

But thing about Classic what i like is that gear doesn't mean as much as in tbc/wotlk for PvP.

9. I ****ing love world pvp. I killed a couple infamous players at songflower yesterday. They camped the flower with 20 man for 2 hours just cause they were mad. Was preeeeetty good.

10. I ****ing love world pvp. I killed a couple infamous players at songflower yesterday. They camped the flower with 20 man for 2 hours just cause they were mad. Was preeeeetty good.
    you're wrong about why they are camping it! they camp it to prevent horde guilds trying to make a push for realmfirst bwl to get it.

11. you're wrong about why they are camping it! they camp it to prevent horde guilds trying to make a push for realmfirst bwl to get it.
    Na they mad, they were there for 2 hours. The rest of the day its free to pick up. Also arent they the guild that gets to test 25 content?

12. actually u get killed way more if u play in classic :D