1. players preventing the development of low-level characters

I play a warlock for the horde faction (at the time of writing, level 25) and as I progress through the storyline for the undead, I come across an alliance paladin who for a long period of time prevents the completion of quests by killing NPCs and waiting at the respawn point. The name of this paladin is Casshern. I have nothing against pvp in the world, but when it is + - similar levels without impeding the play of another faction.
    Lorderon|Undwarlock in game|Horde

2. Find another area to level in, or wait an hour or two before they get bored and move on.
    Other options are: Play another character, play another game, touch some grass, pet a dog, read a newspaper, or stare at your neighbor you see ever so often without blinking.

3. You should "/join global" and ask for help. That resolves the fastest.

4. They should simply understand that this is toxic behavior and put in their place those players who look like 6-year-olds, it is already vanilla and raising the level is difficult, you also have to put up with kids who are bored and have nothing else What to do but bother? bothering is toxic at this point and deserves punishment, and anyone who thinks otherwise is because they did it or do it

5. get a victory over him in a war of attrition, as others said

live some life while he wastes it on toxic camping