1. Appreciation post

Hello!

I wanted to write this post because I was an avid player on the official server. However after some time I really lost all the interest for wow.

I met this server like 12 years ago when it was Molten. And I gotta say after all this time I find it has really grown up unti the point that not only made me return. But it's making me love World of Warcraft again. Specially because I'm a bit tired of giving money to a company that's not what it used to be.

I still can't believe how the server has managed to keep fighting against the monster Blizzard is. But I'm really loving this server and the community looks good. I've always been a bit reticent about playing on a private server because I tend to be a bit paranoid in terms of legality.

So thank you Warmane staff for returning the love I had lost for wow. I feel a lot of nostalgia these days and a warm feeling whenever I play.

2. Warmane has done an excellent job maintaining/improving the game for a few reasons:

Server stability (still wish they'd announce daily server resets so people quit crying about lag and blaming warmane)

Bug fixes

Declining ridiculous custom requests such as limiting wpvp.

Sticking to game content, and not allowing personal opinions and politics to infect their servers the way Blizzard shamelessly has.

3. Warmane has done an excellent job maintaining/improving the game for a few reasons:

Server stability (still wish they'd announce daily server resets so people quit crying about lag and blaming warmane)

Bug fixes

Declining ridiculous custom requests such as limiting wpvp.

Sticking to game content, and not allowing personal opinions and politics to infect their servers the way Blizzard shamelessly has.
    Yeah, and in fact the way the stuff deal with bots. After being on the official server and watching how the bots situation got out of control. I don't really know the process of how all this works, but I can say for a bit that watching how's everything here with bots, it really makes me feel like the community and the game are taken seriously.

In addition, being alive for more than 12 years knowing the monster Blizzard is... That's what makes me most amazed about it!

and then came Microsoft...
    True my friend... Activision was the first step, then Microsoft joined the team. Seems like Arthas arrived to say "This entire company must be puuuuurged."