1. Chronoboon Displacer:

As the raid difficulty increases with each phase, more and more world buffs and consumables become a must have, which is harder to accomplish for the average player. On one side more played time is required to farm/buy consumables, on the other side not having perfectly organised timings for getting world buffs reduces play time because you cant preserve the world buffs in any other way than being logged out. And then there is the factor of surprise, where you can die for many reasons and loose your world buffs.

In my opinion adding the Chronoboon Displacer in the last phase is not gonna have the great impact it could have if it was already released now. Once again, im talking about the average player with average time available, because the more downhearted they become, the less raids will be done, the more expensive the AH will become and in the end it might decrease the total player numbers, affecting all aspects of the game.

Thanks for the consideration.

2. No, just no! Chronoboon is for weaklings.

3. make world buffs not work in raids tbh

4. "we want an active world where people feel free to PVP in the open world"

"No Chronobooms...people with buffs need to log out to save them!"

These two views are not compatible.

5. why not just tune all raids down, so ppl can clear raids with eyes closed. i mean come on, getting world buffs is not hard at all even for averages, people are just lazy, wanting optimal raids with 0 effort.

6. why not just tune all raids down, so ppl can clear raids with eyes closed. i mean come on, getting world buffs is not hard at all even for averages, people are just lazy, wanting optimal raids with 0 effort.
    Fair enough, but this *is* a x3-rate realm. Let's not go too overboard with that effort expectancy :P

7. why not just tune all raids down, so ppl can clear raids with eyes closed. i mean come on, getting world buffs is not hard at all even for averages, people are just lazy, wanting optimal raids with 0 effort.
    The raids are already harder due to the fact that its 25m raids, not 40m. You still need the same amount of tanks, and almost the same amount of healers, so you loose 10-15dps with that decision. And if you add the current Black Lotus situation along with having to log out to preserve world buffs, its not gonna get funnier for average players.

Some will handle it, many will get demotivated and stop. Just saying

8. Chronoboon

Chronoboon Displacer is always a game changer for vanilla servers. although it is usually added after Naxx progression and early enough to be usefull before Pre-tbc patches are released. Since this server is based on QoL since its inception and release, I would like to see Chronoboon Displacer added sometime in the near future. The benefits of QoL having Boon for buffs before its intended implementation changes the amount of playtime for half the server population whom are constantly in "buff prison" since world buffs are majority of the raiding experience in Vanilla. There is no downside!! lets get Chronoboon Displacer ingame so we can all enjoy playing the game right now!