1. [Lordaeron]

Make it so Vanilla naxx loot is somehow obtainable in-game or via the item shop. There is a lot of Tmog potential from this raid tier and it is not available to people who were not around when the server was progressing. I wanna rock Corrupted Ashbringer on my dk and paladin. These items are available in-store for Icecrown but not Lordaeron. This seems somehow unfair since the items don't really have any use outside of tmogs and maybe twinking.

2. If only... make vanilla naxx actually DOABLE and since the vanilla naxx is in a different location you would even need to mess with raid difficulties. Just get exalted to argent dawn and you get an item that teleports you to naxx40 when youre in the right spot.
    Furthermore- Make vanilla onyxia also available. Since for that one it also requires attunement with a long quest chain and an item. So all raiders who have the item equipped will get transported to the vanilla version. Those who dont have it on get the level 80 version. easy-peasy :D
    The devs wont do it but I support this idea.

3. furthermore.... while we are on the subject of unlikely wishes- why dont we ask the devs to consider adding badges of justice to all vanilla raids for the lolz (the level 70 tokens) I dont think that would be gamebreaking even if you did carry level 70 players because badge gear is less than or equal to northrend level 68-70 greens anyway.

4. Make it so Vanilla naxx loot is somehow obtainable in-game or via the item shop. There is a lot of Tmog potential from this raid tier and it is not available to people who were not around when the server was progressing. I wanna rock Corrupted Ashbringer on my dk and paladin. These items are available in-store for Icecrown but not Lordaeron. This seems somehow unfair since the items don't really have any use outside of tmogs and maybe twinking.
    It's better when nobody has Corrupted Ashbringer than when everybody has it, it's just super rare item, and making it obtainable will destroy it's exclusivity.
    Your suggestion sounds like asking to close Ahn'Qiraj gate so you could do quest line again and get Scarab Lord title and Legendary Mount.

5. Ashbringer is not an exclusive item though, in fact it is available in the Warmane store for the Icecrown server. It has no use other than for transmog purposes on 3.3.5a. My suggestion was to make Naxx gear available to Lorda players in some way.

6. Or maybe include it in form of transmog scrolls. Like Scroll of Ashbringer or whatever other old naxx item.

7. Or maybe include it in form of transmog scrolls. Like Scroll of Ashbringer or whatever other old naxx item.
    Totally agree. Having a Lordaeron specific shop for only transmog and store mounts like Celestial Steed will not ruin the purpose and idea of the realm.