1. Silithid Carapace Fragments turned into Solid Gold Coins

All the Silithid Carapace Fragments I had on me when I logged off have now turned into Solid Gold Coins, and rep reset to 0/36000 hated. What gives?

2. I suppose they weren't meant to drop yet.

3. They hotfixed the loot tables and fragments are no longer dropping. They removed the NPC Barisolth of the Shifting Sands entirely. The fact that this was available was literally not a problem, and many of us have now wasted many hours for nothing. Thanks for the Solid Gold Coins. You had a chance to do the right thing and make this fun for people outside of the most hardcore guilds. I can't stress this enough, it literally was not a problem. Another disappointment.

edit (correction): They didn't hotfix the loot tables, but rather removed the badges that allow them to drop

edit: Also I apologize if this is "criticizing staff" for speaking out of frustration. I hope you devs understand.
    Edited: February 5, 2024

4. It was not a problem for you, you mean. The fragments aren't meant to be available yet, so no one should've been stockpiling them yet.

5. While I may not agree with the decision, it makes a lot more sense now that the NPC is removed and the Fragments are no longer lootable. My original confusion was because those changes had not yet occurred, only the rep reset. An announcement of some kind would have been helpful but alas, it's not my server.

6. What is the problem ? I also had the quest and did some farming. The fragments aren't meant to be available yet, and im not crying about whole thing being hotfixed.

7. What is the problem ? I also had the quest and did some farming. The fragments aren't meant to be available yet, and im not crying about whole thing being hotfixed.
    See my above post :) I'm not crying, and really have nothing more to say.