1. Exclude Alterac Valley from Random BG Finder.

You work 8+ Hours just to come home, playing a refreshing round of WG or AB, but however, after clicking the button "join" you end up in an AV where people fight 6 Hours on a bridge, watching mages spam blizzard. (Literally 6 Hours+, it's not a joke)
    Then you get punished for leaving the AV, try it again after the absolutely justified punishment is over, just to end up in another or the exact same AV. Fantastic.

I dont even know what must be explained here. If the Devs just have a slight idea what the current situation for PvP is, they should react rather soon than late. It's just not fun at all. Maybe for 1-2 AV's in a humans lifespan, yes, but other than that: Holy ****.

Just exclude AV from Random BG Finder.
    So people masochistic enough can still que for AV but people with a life can play other bg's.

thanks for listening to my ted talk

2. I agree. but as horde I queued random bg and got a WSG 4v4. in the first team battle horde lost it and blamed a GM alliance guy. 2 horde player immediately left the BG. the BG closed in 3 minutes after that.
    SAD

3. AV situation is disgusting and its insane that warmane does nothing about it, i just wanted to get the wand from AV quest but in order to do so u have to win an AV game but ppl just trade kills for 10 hours, tbh idk how long an AV lasts here anymore but ppl try their best to not end it , this is the lowest point of wow pvp ive seen in my time playing wow and im so sorry for warmane to host it

4. basket random said:
    AV situation is disgusting and its insane that warmane does nothing about it, i just wanted to get the wand from AV quest but in order to do so u have to win an AV game but ppl just trade kills for 10 hours, tbh idk how long an AV lasts here anymore but ppl try their best to not end it , this is the lowest point of wow pvp ive seen in my time playing wow and im so sorry for warmane to host it
    I hope that Warmane addresses the concerns you've raised and takes steps to improve the AV situation.