1. fresh 60 as a horde warlock. what is my priority to do list?

Sup, just dinged 60 with 2 days and 18 hours played. I enjoyed the x3 as I had only leveled 1 character in classic retail (mage) and it took foreveerrrrrr with the wpvp phase 1 debacle. Might buy a 60 alliance rogue for 30 Warmane coins to mess around.
    So I already leveled First aid to 300
    TODO list:
    -Farm "pre raid" BIS gear or just enter a raid in greens?
    -Farm PVP kills in AV (lol 8 hours AV's are a joke) and farm some pvp viable items in dungs
    -What dungeons should I need to do at 60? either for gear or important items/completions?
    -Onyxia/MC/BWL Atuns
    -Save 1k gold for 100% speed mount (have only 100g atm)
    Anything ese priority list? Thanks!

2. regarding the 100% mount you got more options than buying it for 1k gold:
    - get to 19k HKs so you can purchase the pvp mount for 80g. this will also get you geared in blue pvp gear. it will most likely require grinding AV for almost as long as it took you to level up your toon though xD
    - you are a warlock which means you got a chest chain to get your 100% warlock mount (dreadsteed). costs only 150g iirc. if you are not into pvp, i don't see a downside to the dreadsteed compared to the standard mounts (the only difference is the 150 mana it costs to summon).

3. thanks for the insight. def getting 19k HKs in AV bridge fight is so peak wow pvp (lol). Will look into warlock quest for 100% mount. Any tips for pvp gear before getting my 19k HKs? thanks!

4. in vanilla there is no pvp attribute like resilience so just normal dungeon gear will do the job but i wouldn't put time into farming gear for AV tbh.

5. Thanks bro. already a blood guard rank at 2.6k HKs. farming AV is mind numbing and boring but its ez farm and good way to get PVP gear. will run dungs when I get bored

6. geometry dash world said:

Sup, just dinged 60 with 2 days and 18 hours played. I enjoyed the x3 as I had only leveled 1 character in classic retail (mage) and it took foreveerrrrrr with the wpvp phase 1 debacle. Might buy a 60 alliance rogue for 30 Warmane coins to mess around.
    So I already leveled First aid to 300
    TODO list:
    -Farm "pre raid" BIS gear or just enter a raid in greens?
    -Farm PVP kills in AV (lol 8 hours AV's are a joke) and farm some pvp viable items in dungs
    -What dungeons should I need to do at 60? either for gear or important items/completions?
    -Onyxia/MC/BWL Atuns
    -Save 1k gold for 100% speed mount (have only 100g atm)
    Anything ese priority list? Thanks!
    If AV farming becomes repetitive, you can switch it up by running dungeons for a change of pace.