1. [Question] Is Multiboxing allowed in Battlegrounds?

Hello dear forum users,
    I would like to inquire about the policy regarding multiboxing in BG. Is multiboxing allowed, and if so, how many windows are permitted?

2. It is. 5 is maximum :-)
    ? what is 5 maximum? i understand this

3. ? what is 5 maximum? i understand this
    1,2,3,4, or 5 characters in multibox is ok. 6,7,8,9,10+ is a no no.

4. but what happend when 5 people with multibox enter in the mains city all the time? thats means 20 characters (or more) with is own dps tank and heler and you cant do nothing cause is 1 vs 20 (plus the regular people follow the army) and they do it all nights when the number of players is low.
    They are detroying all the fun in the game cause is all nights the same, 3 to 5 multibox enter, destroy all npc, stay in the city, camping and killing all who try to figth back... so you have to wait for the respawn and a lot of time they still killing all or making fun in the city, so the only option we have (cause the admin or idk who say nothing or idk where is his answer to this problem) is learn to do the same and ruin the game for all too... If they do it to generate money then they should not be allowed to enter main enemy cities, much less camp in them and not enter bg. Stop ruining the game idk if the horde have the same problems with allli multibox but in alliance we have all the nights 3-5 multiboxes camping in the midle of the city and we have to wait hours to play or just dont play and go to sleep cause they stay killing all npc or any who have active the pvp for hours.

5. I dont think i could be laughing any harder

but what happend when 5 people with multibox enter in the mains city all the time? thats means 20 characters (or more) with is own dps tank and heler and you cant do nothing cause is 1 vs 20 (plus the regular people follow the army) and they do it all nights when the number of players is low.
    They are detroying all the fun in the game cause is all nights the same, 3 to 5 multibox enter, destroy all npc, stay in the city, camping and killing all who try to figth back... so you have to wait for the respawn and a lot of time they still killing all or making fun in the city, so the only option we have (cause the admin or idk who say nothing or idk where is his answer to this problem) is learn to do the same and ruin the game for all too... If they do it to generate money then they should not be allowed to enter main enemy cities, much less camp in them and not enter bg. Stop ruining the game idk if the horde have the same problems with allli multibox but in alliance we have all the nights 3-5 multiboxes camping in the midle of the city and we have to wait hours to play or just dont play and go to sleep cause they stay killing all npc or any who have active the pvp for hours.
    Before our guild really was even manufactured, Alliance was coming to org and spending 2-3 hours a day there. Take a guess as to why they don't do it anymore. Our guild was literally created as a meme that ended up having more strength than all these other outrageously tryhard guilds. We did it in retaliation. If it's not fun for you find a new city i guess? I'd personally say 35 people on most nights vs the entirety of stormwind and the people who do /who on our guild 24/7 puts us at a major disadvantage and you could stop us if you wanted. But you dont and we have fun doing it. Also we kill king and auctioneers same as you guys. why's it becoming an issue when horde does it back? Convinced alliance are just crybabies. I dont see any horde players creating threads about alliance mboxers and how much time they've spent in org.

6. but what happend when 5 people with multibox enter in the mains city all the time? thats means 20 characters (or more) with is own dps tank and heler and you cant do nothing cause is 1 vs 20 (plus the regular people follow the army) and they do it all nights when the number of players is low.
    You are right, its just 20 - 25 of us that come to SW. Surely SW could form a defense raid to match that right??