1. making ZG 20man it will make extra Hustl for guilds
    MC /BWL is 25man raid, then ZG cames as a 20man raid and again we go Back to AQ then Naxx as 25man raid
    It's very clear that ZG 20man is a problem and it must be 25 as other raids so the raiding Guild Exp will be Smooth
    This is ridiculous that people are still asking for 25man. ZG is a joke of a raid and it’s pr much like running a UBRS 10 pug. By your logic we should’ve made UBRS 12-13 man instead of 10. i don’t even know why y’all would want 25 man. It just means less loot for the raid members / less enchants / less zg hearts to drop for buffs

2. Guys how is the every 3 days ID gonna work ?
    So for example, i did zg on saturday and i can do next aftter 3 days from my ID ? or there will be kinda server reset like normal raids every wednesday

3. Just to inform that Zul Gurub has no realm first achievements as its a 'catch-up' raid!

4. @palutena can you please confirm that ZG will be 10? 20? 25 man?

5. This is ridiculous that people are still asking for 25man. ZG is a joke of a raid and it’s pr much like running a UBRS 10 pug. By your logic we should’ve made UBRS 12-13 man instead of 10. i don’t even know why y’all would want 25 man. It just means less loot for the raid members / less enchants / less zg hearts to drop for buffs
    This isn't about difficulty, this is about guilds having to kick 5 people from the raid to run ZG if they want to do it after another raid. In vanilla you could just split the raid in half but that obviously isn't an option here with 25 man raids.

6. @palutena can you please confirm that ZG will be 10? 20? 25 man?
    It will remain like retail was.

7. k, lets bench some players then..np

First 12