1. I am new, but i want to be the best

hellow, everybody, i am from Belarus, my nickname is Sas, about ten years ago I played this game and was the best pve barbarian, pvp too, but I paid special attention to pve, I forgot everything about this game, absolutely everything, but now I want to remember what it means to defeat the Lich, I don’t have enough time , but I hope that I can achieve the same results, at least feel the same feelings a little and become part of the guild of cool and understanding people, this is not what I should spend my free time on, but my inner psychologist says “yes, at least a little, why not", I don’t speak English very well, but I’m at the stage of learning the language, I will be glad for any support and communication with any American brother and Russian-speaking friend, see you on the throne of the Lich King, ???? ???????, ? ???? batman.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

Good luck on you endeavors, and enjoy your stay :)

3. welcome, enjoy your stay on warmane

4. 1 Week Ago  

5. 5 Days Ago  
    Welcome back, Sas! It sounds like you have some great memories of your past experiences in the game. Returning to something after a long time away can be both exciting and challenging.

Your determination to rekindle those feelings of accomplishment and to be part of a community of like-minded players is commendable. Taking on the Lich again and striving for the same level of success you achieved before is a worthy goal.

Don't worry about your English skills - communication is about understanding each other, and it seems like you're doing just fine. And hey, learning a language while gaming is a fun way to improve!

Remember, it's not about the time you spend, but the enjoyment you get out of it. So, go ahead, take those steps back into the world of the Lich King. May your journey be filled with epic victories and memorable moments!