1. Mount 280% speed bug breaks follow.

Hi all. Perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem.

I have a multibox team of 5 paladins, one of whom is my main character. He is well geared and have a 310% mount. This is the only difference from the poorly geared (I still dress them) team of paladins.

To play with mbox I use 280% mounts - same mounts on my toons.

Bonus speed on mount has been taken in the talents of all paladins, including mbox slaves.

Despite this, on the mount the speed of my main character is higher than the speed of slaves.
    Not by much, by a few percent, I think, but gradually he begins to break away from them, which breaks follow. It is very uncomfortable.

This doesn't happen on regular flying mounts, and this doesn't happen on ground mounts, and it doesn't happen just when running - in these cases they move at the same speed.

Maybe I'm missing something, and some talent or item/enchantment can influence this, but I have no idea, because with normal running / normal, not 280% speed mounts everything is fine.

I also heard that some mounts increase their speed if there is a mount with 310% speed on the account, but this worked in retail, I don’t think it’s the same here. In addition, the buff says 280% speed.
    Edited: March 6, 2024

2. https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=2&id=127

"Give 310% mounted speed to players on a 280% flying mount if they have a mount with 310% speed in their collection. (This will not show in the buff tooltip)"

3. your main will fly at 310%. doesnt matter if you are using 280% mount.