1. [H] < Hold My Flask Is Recruiting! > [H]

Greetings champion!

Tired of searching for raids in highly spammed areas with insane amounts of gear score.
    You want to progress but your real life responsibilities such as family, job, etc aren't allowing you to play and grind as much as you want.
    This is our way of having fun and relaxing!
    Hold My Flask is a fresh PVE guild created and founded for casual and friendly players.

At the moment our primary goal is to gather as much people as possible, in order to start planning gearing raids and then when we are ready to start doing ICC10/25, of course we wont be storming ICC all the time, we gonna chase some achievements as well (Nax, Ulduar, Toc). If we have enough people interested we will make other expansions events as well.
    Each member can have 2 characters in guild (Main + 1ALT; this will be changed as we progress)

There are only few criteria for applying to guild:

1.You are a friendly and helpful player.
    2.No level or gear score requirement (All levels are welcome, but level 80 is preferable*)
    *Level 80 is preferable, so we can fill out our rooster and start doing raids!

General Rules:

1. English is official language in guild chat/discord.
    2. Toxic environment will not be tolerated.
    3. Time is valuable; please respect it.

How to apply:

Come and say hi at discord: https://discord.gg/EkUHpX9URV

Wisper me in-game @Amphetamyne or come meet me at Thunderbluff where I'm chilling.
    If have you have further questions feel free to ask. :)

EDIT: Just to add I will be at your disposal for any questions from 10am server time till 11pm server time.

Kind regards,
    Amphetamyne.
    Edited: 3 Weeks Ago Reason: Contact time updated

2. Week 1 - Update

Hello Warmane Community,

I just wanted to share a quick update about our progress.

In first week we were able to:

- Recruit over 40 active members who are sharing same vision and passion for the game

Week 1

- ICC10 semi guild run - Reached to PP ( wiped 2 times and people started to leave, as we all know that happens quite often, RO due to lack of players )
    - ToC10 guild run - We tried to make it ICC10, but we were short on people, so we decided to invite few lower geared members to fill out the spots and to get them started :)
    -ICC10 ALT RUN - semi guild run - PP down, BPC down. Each run we are making progress.
    -Uld10 - 8 man run - Fun Run
    -RS 10 guild run - First run for most members, successful after few attempts.
    - ICC25 semi guild run - EoF farm ( 6/10 bosses)

Yes, we are still looking for new members!

If you want to join our ranks go ahead and apply on discord or /w me in game Amphetamyne.

Discord: https://discord.gg/EkUHpX9URV
    NOTE: When joining discord please make sure to post your in game name.

I hope we will be chatting in guild chat soon!
    #Cheers
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

3. 3 Weeks Ago  

Week 2 - Update

Hello Warmane community just a quick update about our progress.

In 2nd week we were able to achieve:

- ICC10 guild raid - LK down
    - ICC10 alt run/ guild raid - LK down
    - ICC25 semi guild run - EOF run (8/12)
    - RS 10 guild run
    - RS 25 semi guild run

If you want to join our ranks go ahead and apply on discord or /w me in game Amphetamyne.

NOTE: When joining discord please make sure to post your in game name or message me directly @dr.amph (discord)

#Cheers

4. 3 Days Ago  

Week 3 / Week 4 update

Hello Warmane community just a quick update about our progress.

In 3rd and 4th week since guild was created we were able to organize:

-ICC10 - guild run - multiple runs, LK killed in all of them
    -ICC25 7/12 - semi guild run
    ICC10 HC - 10/12 - guild run
    -ICC10 HC 11/12 - guild run
    -RS10 - guild run
    -RS25 - semi guild run

At the moment our goal is to recruit and fill our rooster for 25man raids, so we wont have to pug anymore.

NOTE: When joining discord please make sure to post your in game name or message me directly @dr.amph (discord)

#Cheers